💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Promotional Tour Starting This Spring

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I just hope this promo doesn't involve her having to do anything yet. Would love for her to get as much time to rest as possible. Really excited to finally see and hear her in her role, not gonna lie I'm quite jealous of all those US superfans that got to see the movie already ages ago. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iowa cyrus
4 hours ago, Cometomemega said:

by the way guys ignore this im trying to increase my content count to 50 so i can make a forum

this is a big mood lmao

freebit

I wonder if this is a mistake on Page Six's part and they haven't been updated about the October release. It would be kind of weird to premiere it at a festival so far ahead of the general release like its some kind of indie arthouse film looking for distribution. I guess it could be good for buzz, but thats a gamble, especially if they take it to Cannes where they love to boo everything.

Both GP and the critics will draw comparisons to the original, diminishing any chance of its success. This movie is going to bomb so hard, no tour or promotion is going to save it from its sad fate. She can forget on the movie industry.

phantasmas
3 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

Both GP and the critics will draw comparisons to the original, diminishing any chance of its success. This movie is going to bomb so hard, no tour or promotion is going to save it from its sad fate. She can forget on the movie industry.

is that you, Angela Cheng?? :oprah:

So this confirms LG6 for 2019 hennies. Guess the TeamLG62019 won :sis:

Excited for this movie and semi excited for the soundtrack!

----

p.s: The actors don't usually do any promo in the begining. They only start doing interviews and all that hard work later on..like a month before the film release so no Gaga isn't going to really be physically doing anything for promo. No need to worry. They probably mean that just the trailer and posters and maybe commercials will get released. 

33 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

is that you, Angela Cheng?? :oprah:

Just a voice of reason. This movie will mark the beginning of Gaga's retirement.

DoremonLove

Im looking forward to this movie:staymad: my Queens first big acting role:tony:

1 hour ago, WorkItUp said:

Just a voice of reason. This movie will mark the beginning of Gaga's retirement.

Take your voice of reason and urself retire 

Hello hi bye bye:bye:

How can anoyone not love gaga

3 hours ago, WorkItUp said:

We know but we only care about this movie because we will get 10+ songs out of it so it's all good

giphy.gif

ryanripley
6 hours ago, WorkItUp said:

voice of reason? what reason? delusion and hatred? 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SHALLOW
7 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Here's to hoping she doesn't get too artsy & deep during interviews :spin: 

Hide contents

:toofunny::air: 

There’s nothing wrong with that. I’d love another ICONIC interview like this :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster
14 hours ago, dancefreak said:

Lord, let the woman take a ****ing break finally! 

Euhm ...it’s not our fault. We are not her manager :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived