💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Promotional Tour Starting This Spring

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yeah, I know they're not a "rumor" spreading account, but people post bs often for clicks. Remember the whole "According to EW" thing? :selena: 

I actually don't remember that in particular please tell me I wanna have a late meltdown :selena:

Anyway, I know we should post with source but I totally believe them so I thought to share to bring a little beatiful news here :heart:

Colourful

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

i've only got 1 more thing to comment lol

Still, it is an off topic comment and you can be warned for that. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Right? :selena:

All I could see coming 5 moths before the movie is a trailer. Actual promotion will probably start is September or October.

yeah and maybe a poster

but ASIB won't take a lot of time to Gaga, what Monsters need to know is that a movie is promoted far differently than an album. Apart doing few press events and some red carpets when the movie will be almost out, I don't see what she could do

dancefreak
12 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

But it’s a job she signed up to do. There’s too much invested in this film for them just to stop everything for her. 

It doesn't make any sense to me that she has to promote a movie from March to October though. Like no sense at all. 

Randomperson

18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I can't find anything on Page Six help :selena:

12 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I searched and I didn't find anything, YET

Don't know if you know Lady Gaga Now, but they're not "insiders" or fake Gaga friends or my-mom-works-at-netflix random guys, they're a news account who actually posts lots of infos, pictures and detailes before everyone else. If the tweet doesn't get cancelled - and, in case it happens, it usually happens some minutes after - it is definitely true. 

I know this still seems like an insider thing, but it is not - believe me, I've never posted anything regarding insiders and stuff!

http://pge.sx/2nXPkVt

Scroll down to the last paragraph :excited2:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, dancefreak said:

It doesn't make any sense to me that she has to promote a movie from March to October though. Like no sense at all. 

yeah i think this rumour is BS

i can see her starting to perform some of the soundtrack in september on some tv shows

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JoanneARTPOP
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yeah i think this rumour is BS

i can see her starting to perform some of the soundtrack in september on some tv shows

Clay has plenty to keep him busy without Showtime: He’ll appear in the upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born” as Lady Gaga’s father and is due on the film’s promotional tour this spring, and has a nationwide standup comedy tour kicking off with three sold-out shows in Florida, followed by stints at Levity Live in Nyack, New York, the Stress Factory in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and a slew of dates in California.

“BS” huh?

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/12/andrew-dice-clay-walked-away-from-showtime/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

ryanripley
1 minute ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Clay has plenty to keep him busy without Showtime: He’ll appear in the upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born” as Lady Gaga’s father and is due on the film’s promotional tour this spring, and has a nationwide standup comedy tour kicking off with three sold-out shows in Florida, followed by stints at Levity Live in Nyack, New York, the Stress Factory in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and a slew of dates in California.

“BS” huh?

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/12/andrew-dice-clay-walked-away-from-showtime/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

i guess that just confirms a trailer next month, thank god

i was getting worried

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g

Receipts??

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Borislshere
18 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

A promotional tour doesn’t mean she’s going to be super busy from March to October. Usually during these promo tours, the stars of the film record a bunch of different interviews for about a month which will get released closer to the movies premiere date. She should still have a few months to rest. Do a tv appearance here and there. She isn’t going to be super worked. I think she’ll be fine. 

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

A promotional tour doesn’t mean she’s going to be super busy from March to October. Usually during these promo tours, the stars of the film record a bunch of different interviews for about a month which will get released closer to the movies premiere date. She should still have a few months to rest. Do a tv appearance here and there. She isn’t going to be super worked. I think she’ll be fine. 

Ok, but is she going to release the lead this spring or what?

PsychicGuru
48 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

somehow i still can't grasp that this movie is happening... like I won't believe it until i see a trailer lol

Omg SAME. I will literally V I B R A T E V I O L E N T L Y when the trailer surprises me at the movie theater.

Gaga's #1 fan

imwoahvicky

just when we thought Gaga trying to do a tour for this would be a joke :smh: 

except it is happening but somehow it'll still be a joke :smh: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Archived