šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Promotional Tour Starting This Spring

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

According to Lady Gaga Now, our classy queen Lady Gaga is set to start the promotional tour for the upcoming movie this spring!

It's very common to release the official movie posters along with infos about the cast, the filmings and stuff.

The movie trailer also drops pretty soon after the promotion starts, but before that we'll probably only haveĀ glimps of some scenes or details on the synopsis.Ā 

Anyway, I'm so excited!Ā :firega:

Source:Ā 

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/12/andrew-dice-clay-walked-away-from-showtime/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

"Clay has plenty to keep him busy without Showtime: Heā€™ll appear in the upcoming remake of ā€œA Star Is Bornā€ asĀ Lady Gagaā€™sĀ father and is due on the filmā€™s promotional tour this spring,..."

Colourful

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

somehow i still can't grasp that this movie is happening... like I won't believe it until i see a trailer lol

Musery

Hi Its Nicole

I was thinking it would be in the spring. Seems like April would be the right time tbh.

Hello Gaga

codymonster

I'm so ready for this movie. It's so ****ing crazy that she's going to be in an actual movie. Like fuk, I'm so proud of herĀ :cryga:

Borislshere
Just now, dancefreak said:

Lord, let the woman take a ****ing break finally!Ā 

But itā€™s a job she signed up to do. Thereā€™s too much invested in this film for them just to stop everything for her.Ā 

I think the part about ASIB that Iā€™m most excited about is to just see Gaga on the big screen. The fact that she is expanding her career to acting reminds me that I stan a multitalented, versatile legend pop icon.Ā 

Even if it flops, which I donā€™t think it will, Gagaā€™s acting will be praised and earn her even more respect from the GP. :giveup:Ā 

Also super excited to hear new music from the filmĀ 

Infinity Wave
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I can't find anything on Page Six helpĀ :selena:

I searched and I didn't find anything, YET

Don't know if you know Lady Gaga Now, but they're not "insiders" or fake Gaga friends or my-mom-works-at-netflix random guys, they're a news account who actually posts lots of infos, pictures and detailes before everyone else. If the tweet doesn't get cancelled - and, in case it happens,Ā it usually happens some minutes after - it is definitely true.Ā 

I knowĀ this still seems like an insider thing, but it is not - believe me, I've never posted anything regarding insiders and stuff!

Colourful

Archived