💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm annoyed that so many of you want Gaga to have "a sucessful career" ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

RAMROD

She is very successful and very accomplished artist. The people who always complained about her art just don't get it, PLUS, neighbor's grass always look greener. They look all these other artists and fanbases, and get envious. It tell more about them than about Gaga.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

I want her to do what makes her happy n keeps her healthy as well. Your passion and love for doing something should make u feel happpy not stressed. Im here for what she wants to put out:kara: shes already a legend and doesnt need to prove anyone anything.:kara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Avenues
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

why can't we have both?

We can have both :emma:

And

We would love to have both

But what this thread maybe is trying to say is

Don't be sad if we don't get both 

or in a loose sense 

Don't go crazy for both :emma:

Ouch, My back hurts.

SwissMonster

I mean she already has enough fame and money. So I think we should care less about sales, the GP opinion, etc... Sure I wish her she earns more fame, money and happiness but if it don’t happens it’s not a problem as long we love her and appreciate what she does. And her health is important too!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Cheesy Potatoes
52 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

It is not important.

Health is important.

Happiness is.

Good relationships are important.

Passion and dedication are.

Financial or critical sucess and popularity are certainly not.

Besides: She has enough fandom and validation already and the extreme, massive fame rather seems to make her miserable than the opposite. 

That's all. Think what you want. Bye

money is obviously needed to maintain good health

healthy lifestyle, healthy food, healthy living environment, meditation, etc.

all costs money

a successful career if well balanced with life can be good for her, but sadly she has special diseases, which is a special case

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

She does have a successful career. The problem is that even if Gaga continues putting out great music, acting, and awesome tours, a large portion of her fanbase will always be unsatisfied if she doesn’t have HITS. They want hits, they want commercial success. They want her on the radio. That’s really what is boils down to. I almost wish Gaga would make a statement or something like “I’m no longer going to make radio friendly music. I’m making experimental music that’s not radio friendly. So don’t expect another “hit” for the rest of my career” :air: can you imagine the meltdowns? It would really separate the fans of Gaga from the fans of success. I know I would still be here. 

lowkey my dream :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

There is a big difference between being successful and having never ending toxic fame. 

I see nothing wrong with wanting a music artist/actress to have a successful career. Having a successful career is the entire goal of what she is doing. If she didn’t want any sort of success, she would drop being Gaga and just play in little bars like she used to. 

Bradlee Annett

Literally all the things she's done JUST in 2017 is a Successful career

The Fame (Monster) - 15,000,000 Copies - 35,500,000 Singles 

Born This Way - 8,000,000 Copies - 15,000,000 Singles

ARTPOP - 2,700,000 Copies - 5,000,000 Singles

Cheek To Cheek - 1,050,000 Copies 

Joanne - 1,160,000 Copies - 2,500,000 Singles

This woman has completely changed the face of what people are wearing to how music sounds to the fact that

all artists looks up to Gaga to see what to do next.

Im so confused with some fans sometimes... so greedy 

We do not perceive her happiness or personal satisfaction with her life so it makes no sense for us to care about that more than her success.

tumblr_mw3i9aCHa71s7ub96o1_400.gif

Enceladus

I want her to be succesful because it’s what she really deserves. she’s so extremely talented that it almost hurts when her work is failing besides some one hit wonders that aren’t even able to write a song or even play an instrument. Gaga is so passionate and loves everything about music and sometimes sadly the world doesn’t appreciate it. This is what I struggling with. 

EDIT: also you can clearly see that gaga cares about success in FF2. She was so sad when her album leaked and extremely happy when MR get that #1 on iTunes. Everyone who’s a passionate artist who put a lot of work into their pieces wants to be succesful. Otherwise she wouldn’t do music anymore. 

GypsyBabe

She’s already had and has a successful career. I don’t know what peoples issues are? YouTube views? Streams? These are not barometers of a successful career. :fthis:

⚯͛

7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

We do not perceive her happiness or personal satisfaction with her life so it makes no sense for us to care about that more than her success.

tumblr_mw3i9aCHa71s7ub96o1_400.gif

What makes no sense is this post. You don’t have to know her personally to care about her happiness. :usrs: Unless you’re only here for the music then that’s fine, whatever, but most of us care about her as a person too.

1 hour ago, Andy McQueen said:

It is not important.

Health is important.

Happiness is.

Good relationships are important.

Passion and dedication are.

Financial or critical sucess and popularity are certainly not.

Besides: She has enough fandom and validation already and the extreme, massive fame rather seems to make her miserable than the opposite. 

That's all. Think what you want. Bye

Totally!  Health and happiness is what I want for Gaga.  I want nothing from her except to see that she is healthy and happy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Rudz Xinc

I'm annoyed that you annoyed

and feel the need to make a thread letting people know that you annoyed

Don't we have enough these kind of threads already?

Look at those clowns

Archived