💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm annoyed that so many of you want Gaga to have "a sucessful career" ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

It is not important.

Health is important.

Happiness is.

Good relationships are important.

Passion and dedication are.

Financial or critical sucess and popularity are certainly not.

Besides: She has enough fandom and validation already and the extreme, massive fame rather seems to make her miserable than the opposite. 

That's all. Think what you want. Bye

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Financial or critical sucess and popularity are certainly not.

I mean this is also important considering the career she’s in. Why can’t we have both? Success and health. 

Andy McQueen
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I mean this is also important considering the career she’s in. Why can’t we have both? Success and health. 

Well, I guess she has enough money for a lifetime already, also the downsides of fame seem to trigger her a lot (according to her latest interviews and the documentary), I understand that success is "nice", but I believe fame can't heal the soul. :hug:

both.jpg

But like people want her to get a sucessful career because... 

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

and people cheerish her, everyone wants the best for Gaga (that back then did everything for "THE FAME"). 

But yeah whatever if she doesn't want it anymore it's not like we can do anything but enjoy music and maybe buy it on iTunes lel

SHALLOW

I personally don’t care that much about her career. I just want BOPS. So i wish she can serve them as soon as possible.

sipthistea

I'm annoyed that you feel annoyed that people get annoyed about Gaga being annoyed about success being annoyed about health and happiness. 

Avenues

As long as she keeps releasing good and intelligently crafted music like she always does, she'll be successful to me. 

The thing is everybody wants the person they represent, to be on the top. So maybe they feel entitled too, so far from what I've witnessed on stan twitter :rip: Like then they'll be able to say, "My fave is the best one around, look out for my fave"

Ouch, My back hurts.

Didymus

Well, then you'll also have to be annoyed that she literally worked herself to poor health to obtain exactly that useless Hollywood lifestyle :interestinga:

sweet spot

yeah, we can have both. i mean, she is an a-list popstar, we all want her to have success and somehow do justice to her status.

Phaye Monster

Soooo

you want us to want an unsuccessful career? Nah 

we want Gaga to be happy, healthy and successful. We want her to have good things. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Stephen

She does have a successful career. The problem is that even if Gaga continues putting out great music, acting, and awesome tours, a large portion of her fanbase will always be unsatisfied if she doesn’t have HITS. They want hits, they want commercial success. They want her on the radio. That’s really what is boils down to. I almost wish Gaga would make a statement or something like “I’m no longer going to make radio friendly music. I’m making experimental music that’s not radio friendly. So don’t expect another “hit” for the rest of my career” :air: can you imagine the meltdowns? It would really separate the fans of Gaga from the fans of success. I know I would still be here. 

I just want fans to cancel their negativity so I wouldn't  roll my eyes so hard whenever I enter this cult site and read their thread titles as the first thing I see. :neyde:

SlaeUrAnus

She has a successful career regardless and despite what direction she goes in the future, she will ALWAYS be successful.

In my messy era.

pachinko
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

She does have a successful career. The problem is that even if Gaga continues putting out great music, acting, and awesome tours, a large portion of her fanbase will always be unsatisfied if she doesn’t have HITS. They want hits, they want commercial success. They want her on the radio. That’s really what is boils down to. I almost wish Gaga would make a statement or something like “I’m no longer going to make radio friendly music. I’m making experimental music that’s not radio friendly. So don’t expect another “hit” for the rest of my career” :air: can you imagine the meltdowns? It would really separate the fans of Gaga from the fans of success. I know I would still be here. 

why can't we have both?

Archived