Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Most Iconic GGD Moments?

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
35 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

reputation didn't appear until later on gurl :lolga:

I’ve been here since 2016, i haven’t been posting that much and still, i have almost 3000 reputation points.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I’ve been here since 2016, i haven’t been posting that much and still, i have almost 3000 reputation points.

well, there are many veterans that started lurking after 2014/2015 as far as I know

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Leak of a fake Princess die studio version in summer 2016

a guy pretended he heard it on the radio and recorded it, but it all was a trick 

It was in 2015 actually, it was when I started to lurk here. I stayed the whole day reading that :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ELEMENTALITY
5 hours ago, Korok said:

All the mindless quarrels people got into during BTW & Ap (2011-2013). Specifically between members like Biosexual, Chic, Didymus, Paco, Jjang, GuyUnderYou (I think that was his username?), etc. The golden era tbh. 

I miss all those people 

GoldenPonyboy

The applause vs roar drama was pretty intense. 

Also the meltdowns when the BTW album cover was released :ladyhaha:

7 hours ago, panosmonster said:

Honestly right now.

I'm sad that Gaga is over 

Gaga is wasting her career 

GGD get your **** together gurl! :fthis:

I'm sad that Gaga is over - Did you even read that thread?

panosmonster
2 minutes ago, LM said:

I'm sad that Gaga is over - Did you even read that thread?

i'm not going to but the title is way negative. i'm sorry if u are offended by my opinion but you should know that when someones logs in this site that's the things that he'll see. even if it's clickbait. (love u tho <3 paws up)

43 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

i'm not going to but the title is way negative. i'm sorry if u are offended by my opinion but you should know that when someones logs in this site that's the things that he'll see. even if it's clickbait. (love u tho <3 paws up)

It's just a fun thread saying that Gaga spends time on LM app instead of GGD. But I agree with you with that clickbait thing:hug:

Jacob Marley

That time when Admin said something rude about how overexposed Alessia Cara was and how EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER turned on him at the same time. 

Also Frankensteined. This entire community was swimming in delusion and I loved watching it.

Archived