Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Madonna Fact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Another one: They're both not original either!

81UsU658UVL._SL1425_.jpg

omg!!! this is a mater****ing masterpiece, im shook!! i love this alberm so much, but still sonically it sounds so different from ROL tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

bloody g
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

Another fact, ROL & Music are better than anything released by Gagz :gum:  YET!

Oh yes with that profile pic I'll let you say whatever you want

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

omg!!! this is a mater****ing masterpiece, im shook!! i love this alberm so much, but still sonically it sounds so different from ROL tbh

I was trolling :poot: they were however compared a lot back in the day though...not so much nowadays 

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I was trolling :poot: they were however compared a lot back in the day though...not so much nowadays 

really? omg how!! i was fan of both back then when i was lil gay, im shook

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Xoxo Adriana
8 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

really? omg how!! i was fan of both back then when i was lil gay, im shook

Can't say it was a massive deal however if you look it up some websites come up with comparisons to the two albums, this one for example, a thread is basically explaining that everytime an artist comes out with their own "RoL album" it should be named a "JLP album" instead. Also both records seem to have that similar 90's alternative vibe, and are both brutally honest in lyrics and sound.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/615201-ray-of-light-is-a-jagged-little-pill/

Also my sister use to be a huge Alanis and Madonna fan back in the 90's and she told me she even saw a huge resemblance in both albums. It's not exactly a copy that was me over exaggerating....more like a similar vibe and intention.

P.s: im super lesbian for both albums :lolly: 

FrankGutz
16 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Can't say it was a massive deal however if you look it up some websites come up with comparisons to the two albums, this one for example, a thread is basically explaining that everytime an artist comes out with their own "RoL album" it should be named a "JLP album" instead. Also both records seem to have that similar 90's alternative vibe, and are both brutally honest in lyrics and sound.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/615201-ray-of-light-is-a-jagged-little-pill/

Also my sister use to be a huge Alanis and Madonna fan back in the 90's and she told me she even saw a huge resemblance in both albums. It's not exactly a copy that was me over exaggerating....more like a similar vibe and intention.

P.s: im super lesbian for both albums :lolly: 

yas!! well at least Alanis is getting some recognition, ha best album tbh

11 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Daddy 

ugh, ikr? Brendon is a daddy :giveup:

Archived