• No promo
    • No music video
    • Not enough radio support
    • Not a good song
    • Good but not unique enough
    • Not enough interest in Gaga

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Right after Gaga released The Cure many monsters were sure that this was going to be Gaga's next big hit. Fast forward to now, and TC did well but it wasn't the big hit that many were expecting. So, what was the main reason TC wasnt a hit?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

She was sued by Advil because too many little hunties were being cured by this song instead of ibuprofen. 

Gaga then no longer had a budget for the music video, and it flopped. 

Case closed. 

GAGASLAYME

It had potential ,it was #1 for a really long time without any promo or anything. 

It could have been even more successful with at least some minimal effort in promotion,however it was neglected in that was,for reasons unknown/speculated. Basically all it needed was promo andnit didnt get that. I'm still kinda PressedT  about it.

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

sarahb

Just gonna plug the fact that this went top 10 in Australia :queenga:

Sorry, I get what you mean, I just love that fact :queenga:

Lack of promo sums it all up. She kinda followed the same method as she did Perfect Illusion but used a better platform. :selena:

Thanks to Coachella, JWT, AMAs, and various radio stations for supporting. Overall I think the song was successful without much promotion. 

170417_coachellavideos_slider.jpgtumblr_ozs7wwJLi51r6ckqmo1_540.gifgiphy.gif

Lextyr97

For what it was, it did really well I think. Everyone I know, knows it, and it was just certified platinum. That's a success in my book.

BROSEIDON

She paid it dust. I’m sure she didn’t plan on it doing as well as it did and by that time it was too late to do anything.

#JusticeForTheCure #SoBabyTellMeYesToAMusicVideo 

GypsyBabe

It did really well considering that it wasn't really pushed. I think a music video could have really helped it, but overall the single did pretty well and aided with her streaming issues. 

⚯͛

Archived