Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm sad that Gaga is over at LM.com and not here

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

It's because people keep making MESSY A** threads like "Would you still like Gaga if she was fat?" :triggered:  lmfao

🤖⚡️

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enceladus

Why all the negativity? It’s not even fun anymore it’s just annoying :saladga: gaga has probably a really worse time after cancelling the last ten dates and instead of spreading love and kindness some of you act like some swine.mp3

LePetitGAGABLover
8 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

She really shaded GGD didn't she? :ladyhaha:

I've been really busy with school. What did I miss sis? Spill the TEA.mp3

Chromatislaps
19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This is actually more horrifying than the Sinatra one :giveup:

can you imagine on with DopeGa :smh: 

131104-lady-gaga-dope-stream.jpg

Argentum

Well, even if she was around, she would never tell.

Because this is not a controlled environment and, if anything problematic happened on this site, her team wouldn't want her to have ties or evidence of endorsing it.

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

I can fully see why she doesn't visit this site. Y'all are some nasty,hateful bitches. I constantly see the thread titles and I'm disgusted by what y'all come up with. I fully see why she wouldn't want to come here. She'd probably disown every single fan she had if she took everything we said to heart. And don't @ me and say it's "constructive criticism" when a lot of the threads are just downright bullying.

GypsyBabe

Well this place can be extremely negative towards her so I’m glad she isnt here tbh...

Its probably best for her not to read threads about how much people disapprove of her relationship, her career choices, or discussing/listing how she is annoying...

Its very discouraging and probably doesn’t help her artistic process or strengthen her relationship with her fans...

pmWboCWBg

⚯͛

31 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I've been really busy with school. What did I miss sis? Spill the TEA.mp3

Nah I was joking , she said she would spend more time on little monsters.com , so I'm guessing we're pressed she's there instead of ggd:wacko: but it's not realistic lol

17 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

can you imagine on with DopeGa :smh: 

131104-lady-gaga-dope-stream.jpg

I can’d do it when she has glasses on aghh

jvspSFR.jpg

FreePalestine

Archived