Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Real Tea on Gaga

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Who’s this “GaGa” you speak of? I only know of the new up-and-coming indie/country/folk artist, Joanne :nails:

dkqLg2B.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is my homie, and I literally enjoy almost everything about her. I relate to her in a lot of ways, and certain things she has done or said have really hit home for me, and I have found solace in that. It makes me feel like I am not alone. 

Gaga is just something that has been a main stay in my life for the last ten years, I have build friendships around her, etc, so it is very hard for me to list just a few things. 

She is my homie. 

sarahb
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

me bopping to her entire discography from the afterlife

shake.gif?width=300&height=300

I meant her coffin but that works too :laughga:

Kimblue

Gaga is one of your favorites humans. During her downtime I hope she would do more interviews or appearances speaking out of anything really. I could listen to her talk for days.:flutter:

blackthorns

I was with ya until that haunting gif

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

SwissMonster

Finaly:giveup: a :giveup: positiv:giveup: Thread:giveup: 

I will love and follow her until me and my gay ass are dead! And even after my death, I will probably listening her entire discography while chilling in heaven and looking on this ****ed up world with a smile:lolly:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

sipthistea
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

so here i am spilling the real tea on gaga:

she's a talented, beautiful, sensual, young woman who's done

I was starting to trigger :ladyhaha:  then I read the rest.

Anyway, Thnx for this positive thread. We need some positive vibes among the big amount of shadiness in this website :golfclap:

Contrapoints
51 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

me too girl

i must have been about 13/14 when i discovered Bad Romance and my entire world changed, i had never loved an artist or even payed attention to music until then

she's completely changed my world, a world without her is just not imaginable

Just wanted to say my story is pretty much the same, didn't really pay attention to music until Gaga exploded in my face with Bad Romance during my teens, first artist that actually got me interested in music. If It wasn't for Gaga I don't think I would survived my teens.

So when I say I can't imagine my life without Gaga, I really mean it.

ryanripley
Just now, Haiii said:

Just wanted to say my story is pretty much the same, didn't really pay attention to music until Gaga exploded in my face with Bad Romance during my teens, first artist that actually got me interested in music. If It wasn't for Gaga I don't think I would survived my teens.

So when I say I can't imagine my life without Gaga, I really mean it.

before that, i was literally just bopping to britney spears since i knew her from my childhood but then gaga literally burst through the doors of the musical world

even then, i wasn't aware britney had albums coming out or whatever, all i knew were a few singles like Womanizer and Baby One More Time :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Contrapoints
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

before that, i was literally just bopping to britney spears since i knew her from my childhood but then gaga literally burst through the doors of the musical world

even then, i wasn't aware britney had albums coming out or whatever, all i knew were a few singles like Womanizer and Baby One More Time :poot: 

Ah, back in the day when the concept of albums was an exotic mystery :lolly: I still bop to Britney tho, Gimme More is my go to stripper song.

HiddenWeirdo
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

That‘s a perfect description of my life before Gaga :laughga:

Grigio Guy
3 hours ago, Retron said:

She's the best and no one else comes close.

zJ5pI8w.jpg

Why is this not her wiki photo?

Religion is a product to sell.

not asher613

everything she does surprises me. just the sound of her voice hypnotizes me. she can wear anything, look like anyone. she can use her voice in a thousand ways. she can write a hook to catch any ear. she is not satisfied until her music is both totally new and entirely familiar. she's a world class pianist. a true jazz vocalist. she's at once a brilliant intellect with her own outlook on people, sex, gender, fashion, pop culture, music, creativity, design, business, branding, fan-outreach,  and at the same time a girls girl who is naked if her heels don't kill, if her tits don't talk, if her ass doesn't stop traffic. 

she is more than I can picture one person being until I realize she is showing me all I have inside me. she is passion she is tireless work and commitment to her art. she is constantly putting others before herself she is worthy of admiration she is an inspiration for anyone who pays attention to be all they can be. to be more. to be great. 

I love that woman more than I am comfortable sharing with others. i think I love her more than I should. maybe. I'm not sure. she's kinda just that much better than everyone else. 

its not fair she's a woman because I want to eat her cock so bad. 

#MakeMeChokeMom

Archived