Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Real Tea on Gaga

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

hi, your friendly neighbourhood bottom is back because quite frankly, i'm lowkey pressed by the amount of negative threads getting 11+ pages recently

so here i am spilling the real tea on gaga:

she's a talented, beautiful, sensual, young woman who's done (and still does) incredible things for this world when she doesn't have to

she pushes herself to the extreme to give her fans as much of her as she can

she's a once in a life time superstar and i feel bad for people in the GP who avoid her just because she's too weird, too gay or too pop

she could so easily just say goodbye and live off all the money she's made, but she's still going strong because she loves her job and loves to make music

granted, not all of you are pleased with every project she puts out but that's normal and you can handle it normally without having to drag it to the pits

she's changed my life for the better and honestly, what would i do without this angel to guide me through life?

and that's the only tea!

E433A51C-3E3A-45D6-818B-FFE3E3ABE284.gif.5501faed2b339d0745fd550bf15e59b8.gif

please share your positive and loving thoughts about the past 10 years of gaga, even if it's just because she made a bop or if she saved your life

let us be knew she's loved

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiddenWeirdo

JESUS finally someone saying that! 

But I‘ll leave ggd. As much as I loved talking and meeting people here..the amount of negativity is increasing too much

ryanripley
1 minute ago, MillionMarkys said:

WHAT THE **** IS THAT GIF

it's ARTPOP

free urself

E433A51C-3E3A-45D6-818B-FFE3E3ABE284.gif.5501faed2b339d0745fd550bf15e59b8.gif

ELEMENTALITY

WE ALL BEEN KNEW :trollga:

We're just bored and none of the fake twitter insiders are giving us any delusional fun material today to yell at eachother about. :lolly:

This pre-LG6 era needs to get juicier. Where the **** is this era's #BARCODE? :cryga:

FfFfFfFF

I think that it's not about Gaga losing passion her passion, but about fans losing their passion. :trollga:

When you lose your interest for somebody your passion waters down and you start idealizing the past and after some time you won't be able to recognize the artist. It's normal as a fanbase gets older and I think this what affects this fanbase now.

ryanripley
Just now, ELEMENTALITY said:

WE ALL BEEN KNEW :trollga:

We're just bored and none of the fake twitter insiders are giving us any delusional fun material today to yell at eachother about. :lolly:

well hopefully you saw my thread earlier about that fake insider you keep posting exposing themselves :lolly: we don't need more BREAKING lies

ELEMENTALITY
Just now, ryanripley said:

well hopefully you saw my thread earlier about that fake insider you keep posting exposing themselves :lolly: we don't need more BREAKING lies

At least they DELIVER in the entertainment section! :sure:

Apart from her music, I really love and admire the way Gaga talks. In interviews, she's so classy and eloquent in the way she expresses her artistry and she's damn good at delivering an anecdote. I aspire to be the level of eloquence she exudes :tony:

Her interviews with Fuse are the most enlightening for me. Love the way she talks about BTW MV at 17:35 :tony:

angels forever, forever angels

Saint Laurent

When I first heard a Gaga song I was 10/11 so in many ways, when I think about Gaga and her music, so many memories are attached to her because I've essentially grown up listening to her music. I think that's why I love her mostly; because I really can't not, if that makes any sense...

Though, I will never forget Born This Way (the era) and how it made me feel so impressed that somebody could be so ****ing epic.

I was a monster way before then, but ever since I first saw those prosthetics on her face, I just couldn't imagine a world where her creativity and art isn't part of it.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

At least they DELIVER in the entertainment section! :sure:

sure joan, at least find an account that sounds mildly believe-able so it's actually fun

once they're obviously a fake, it's way more annoying than fun BUT THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT THAT :kara:

ELEMENTALITY
1 minute ago, KyliesChild said:

tumblr_o0yur49DYE1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

...oh this is a positive thread. She's—well...the "Million Reasons" song is good I guess.

giphy.gif

Archived