💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is wasting her career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

gagasgirl

The majority of the comments in this thread (in my opinion) are due to the fact that Gaga has grown as an artist and people want 2010Ga. 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the music is good she can be succesful at 70 too.

Like look at Madonna's Frozen-Sorry-Hung Up etc.

Age does not matter as much as you think.

MonsterofFame

I've recently come to terms that Gaga's image, literally and figuratively, has already matured too far for her to capture the younger audience needed to be a ubiquitous popstar again. It doesn't really matter because she's already become pop royalty, but I think even with a hit she won't ever return to her widespread popularity amongst all ages, especially the high school/college crowd.

IMO, Rihanna has actually done a great job of maturing just enough for her age, while still being able to appeal to almost everybody. And that's why she can pull off major hits with songs as weak as Work.

Ariana Grindr
On 2/13/2018 at 7:53 PM, scallywally said:

Gagas done amazing!!

As for each of your facts, google is your friend. Its not for me to pull up the receipts. Quite a lot bring out jazz albums, people roll their eyes when they do. Her fashion is laughed lets be honest and shes never had a Thriller, a Purple rain, a seargent peppers, a Faith, a ROL, a 25, a rattle and hum even though its amazing! It might've been ground breaking for us but seriously in broad terms she hasn't had a classic yet. FM was a rocket, it did so well, such a brilliant album for her success. But c'mon if you can say that then 1989 was. 

What I mean is those moments like a Thriller moment is that everyone you knew had it in their homes of all ages. She hasn't had that yet and I cant wait till it comes. 

But to have a talent and voice and make it to be known worldwide and make people happy is amazing to do. Its so hard and she accomplished it! Shes even made a movie! Thats impressive. 

Bye, Adios, arrivederci.

hasta luego puta. 

Ariana Grindr
5 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I've recently come to terms that Gaga's image, literally and figuratively, has already matured too far for her to capture the younger audience needed to be a ubiquitous popstar again. It doesn't really matter because she's already become pop royalty, but I think even with a hit she won't ever return to her widespread popularity amongst all ages, especially the high school/college crowd.

IMO, Rihanna has actually done a great job of maturing just enough for her age, while still being able to appeal to almost everybody. And that's why she can pull off major hits with songs as weak as Work.

It’s called feeding the masses. Yeah GAGA doesn’t do that. She stands for her art and doesn’t have a bunch for people telling her what to do. She’s not a puppet and is willing to stand alone by her workNthqtwbqkkwe news. Quiero i

Nirvana

Just wanted to add... Isn't all of our time limited here? Who knows how long we are blessed to live? Some people live up to 90 years and some sadly die young suddenly... Not wanting to be morbid, but. I'm sure Gaga must have thought something like this because of the death of her best friend Sonja and also because of the family tragedy to which she dedicated her latest album. To this contest Gaga should do what she wants, even if it's acting, jazz, metal, pop... Also, she wanted to make the jazz album, but wasn't Troy (and basically half the fanbase) against it? But she did it and it did great things for her image.

Also, as many have said, she writes and produces her own music. Of course it will take more time than those popstars who's label picks the songs they'll do. I'd also think inspiration doesn't come when you ask it... Also I'm willing to wait for her to do a masterpiece instead of  rushing an album so she doesn't "waste her career"...

Ariana Grindr
6 hours ago, JohnWayne97 said:

Stop complaining... Gaga does wherever the **** she wants.. she's rich as piss :fthis:

Damn JohnWayne97, I need a real wild man #papi:lolly:

lolitamuse
5 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I think you're right, in terms of image. Although part of me thinks that if she out of the blue released an EP or something with some more Fame/Fame Monster outtakes that we maybe haven't even heard yet, she might regain some of that more relatable image. Mostly because I think that songwriting was some of the best of her career and if she'd stuck with those sounds sonically, she would be in a totally different place now. 

Archived