💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is wasting her career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

not ALICE

Excuse me. She’s not wasting anything.:wtfga:

I’m sorry to say it, but she’s more succesful than any of us. She’s even 1000 times more succesful than 99% of the music industry. Let the woman live her life.

If these threads about Gaga wasting or being annoying continue on this so called ‘fanforum’, I’m gonna **** in envelopes  and send my poo to every so called ‘fan’ on here. You have the right to your own opinion, but STOP unnecessarily bringing a hard working, succesful legend down. 

Pardon my words! I’m just sick of these negative threads. :fthis:

:bye:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310
2 hours ago, ND4 said:

I’m only disappointed with Gagas output as an artist, she writes a lot and at the start I thought she would be the kind of artist who has 70 albums of work. 

Especially in the Streaming age it’s a shame doesn’t embrace the fact you can put a body of work out and have people hear it without the huge tours and constant interviews. 

How great would it be to get AP Act 2 just on Spotify and Apple Music? Something for fans only. Plus EP’s of themes and ideas? Her main releases stay the same with the tours but it’s so easy these days to contact with fans and make your music accessible. 

OT: she isn’t waisting her career 

Getting an album released is not that easy. 

2 hours ago, Kellas said:

Here is another tea: You are here writing comments and pretend u know things, while she is there making a lot of money and doing different things with her career that she can basicaly wipe her ass with dollar bills while on the toilet.

That sounds like an infection waiting to happen. Do you know how dirty money is?

Whispering
22 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Is this “let’s **** on Gaga week” or something?

Yep, and it keeps going and going.

Way to kick her while she's down, huh? 

moonboywow
3 hours ago, Mr Peeps said:

Why do these kind of threads always happen when Gaga goes quiet :saladga:

Because most fans are so...I’m not even gonna say it. I don’t want a WP. 

GoldenPonyboy

it only feels like that maybe because all the main pop girls startes in their late teens. beyonce rihanna britney taylor and more all started really young

giskardsb

Wasting her career?  I'd say living her life and opening herself to new challenges.

Imagine having a few hundred million sitting in the bank.  Would that not give you the freedom to do any damn thing you want?  Why would you keep doing the same thing you've been doing?  More money? why?  More fame?  Why?  Fans think you owe them something?  You've given them what they've paid for.   Especially when that thing you are doing has cost you relationships, physical, and mental health.  Would you not take the opportunity for new challenges, do different things, try to grow in new areas?

Cyndi Lauper wasted her career on the way to a Tony.  Cher wasted her career on the way to an Oscar.

Pop fans, especially ones that indulge in "competitive pop wars", have a very specific idea of what a pop career is.  You may think being "queen" is the highest ideal a pop star could hope for, but thats because of pop blinders.  Pop fans judge everything by that lens, including everything Gaga does, and even her relationships.  Christian isn't a pop queen worthy companion, therefore he is judged harshly by many for no good reason.   When your thoughts of Gaga's ideal career start intruding on her love life, then you know you've gone way too far.   I actually think she's done a pretty remarkable job of not just telling fans off on twitter, TBH.   I would have about a thousand times over at this point.

It's been obvious for a long time that Gaga is restless and loves to challenge herself in different ways.  She has the money to do that.   All she wants is a stable relationship, work and life balance, and the opportunities for growth and challenge in new directions.  Why would you deny her that?   Wouldn't you want the exact same thing?  If you had that much money sitting around, isn't that exactly what you would do?

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Wasting her career?  I'd say living her life and opening herself to new challenges.

Imagine having a few hundred million sitting in the bank.  Would that not give you the freedom to do any damn thing you want?  Why would you keep doing the same thing you've been doing?  More money? why?  More fame?  Why?  Fans think you owe them something?  You've given them what they've paid for.   Especially when that thing you are doing has cost you relationships, physical, and mental health.  Would you not take the opportunity for new challenges, do different things, try to grow in new areas?

Cyndi Lauper wasted her career on the way to a Tony.  Cher wasted her career on the way to an Oscar.

Pop fans, especially ones that indulge in "competitive pop wars", have a very specific idea of what a pop career is.  You may think being "queen" is the highest ideal a pop star could hope for, but thats because of pop blinders.  Pop fans judge everything by that lens, including everything Gaga does, and even her relationships.  Christian isn't a pop queen worthy companion, therefore he is judged harshly by many for no good reason.   When your thoughts of Gaga's ideal career start intruding on her love life, then you know you've gone way too far.   I actually think she's done a pretty remarkable job of not just telling fans off on twitter, TBH.   I would have about a thousand times over at this point.

It's been obvious for a long time that Gaga is restless and loves to challenge herself in different ways.  She has the money to do that.   All she wants is a stable relationship, work and life balance, and the opportunities for growth and challenge in new directions.  Why would you deny her that?   Wouldn't you want the exact same thing?  

this is one of the best comments of all time to grace this website

can a mod feature this?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lextyr97

Madonna is almost 60. 13 albums. Bye.

Additionally Gaga during the Joanne era has been trying to plaster in our mind that she's a human too. She deserves a happy life and a relationship if she chooses. Gaga has done so much for 10 years straight. She doesn't owe us anything. She deserves a break

LateToCult

All the little monsters that don’t even stream her music or watch her videos are triggered right now. :sharon:

Ageism like the one in this post is the reason why so many good musicians are scared to make the leap into commercial music, why record labels don't care for anyone over 30 (unless you're a guy) and why we're probably missing on some of the greatest bops in history.

How does one have this sort of thoughts and not question it?

Archived