Gaga is wasting her career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

I actually completely agree with the OP. Gaga has aged herself very seriously and it's definitely going to impact her future sales and career. Everyone runs to threads like these and takes it personally and has meltdowns, but it's true. Musically, stylistically, artistically, physically... she barely resembles the Lady Gaga of even five years ago and she's not getting any younger. 

this literally makes no sense lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Glamourpuss

I never put a limit on Gaga's career. I imagine her being 80 and still performing. 

Gaga is always keeping busy working on something.

MillionMarkys

OMFG this thread.

SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO. To me, she would be wasting her talent if she just pursued making successful, trendy pop music and being the "top girl" above everything else. I think she's realized that first and foremost she is an entertainer. She will be making pop when she's 40, 50, 60 etc. I bet. But she'll also be doing other projects like acting, jazz etc. 

Let ha live!

ryanripley
1 minute ago, baptism said:

Is English your first language?

England is my place of birth boo

gaga is still doing very well and of course she's not the same gaga 5 years ago :sharon: did you see what happened during ARTPOP? boy, her career is currently going up and up and up

just look at what she did in 2017 :bye: 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I did expect her to make more listenable music in these 10 years but you can never predict future

but she did :huh: 

baptism
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

England is my place of birth boo

gaga is still doing very well and of course she's not the same gaga 5 years ago :sharon: did you see what happened during ARTPOP? boy, her career is currently going up and up and up

just look at what she did in 2017 :bye: 

You're right, she's doing "well" - that's a great way to put it. But does she want to do "well" or do you think she is capable of doing better? It seems like she is constantly having an identity crisis and it does affect her image and her music. Right now she is dating a man closer to 50 than to her own age, booked a Vegas residency, cancelled her tour twice due to pain, and put out a documentary about everything wrong with her life (and the Superbowl I guess). It's aging her and it's not a good look. 

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but she did :huh: 

By no means would I say that her catalog of music is the easiest to listen to. Some if it is very inaccessible but if she is focusing on leaving a legacy she's going to have to make some music that can be remembered that transcends time and stop relying on Bad Romance and Poker Face. 

baptism

The good news is that at 31 Beyonce completely reinvented herself and put out her most critically acclaimed record to date and became arguably the biggest female artist in the world, so Gaga has plenty of time left 

Madonna is still releasing quality (though often debatable) pop albums, and she’s nearing her 60s. Cher is still releasing pop albums well into her 70s. Hell, Kylie Minogue has yet to have a dip in quality and she’s nearing her 50s 

Here is another tea: You are here writing comments and pretend u know things, while she is there making a lot of money and doing different things with her career that she can basicaly wipe her ass with dollar bills while on the toilet.

ProdigyARTPOP

Okay first of all you can choke

2. Your comments are ageist as heck.

3. Gaga is amazing, her career up to this point is at a high point.

4. I thought we all knew that she’s no longer a popstar. If you want genericness go to KatyDaily and stan Katy. 

5. Gaga is a legend

Archived