💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Born in the U.S.A. (Bruce Springsteen)

rumours

Featured Posts

That J

There were two songs I wanted to fully feel again before doing this and it changed my 11. This one ended up harder than I thought but I got it.  My 11 won't win and I don't care.  It's THE song and that's all that matters.  Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
13 minutes ago, That J said:

There were two songs I wanted to fully feel again before doing this and it changed my 11. This one ended up harder than I thought but I got it.  My 11 won't win and I don't care.  It's THE song and that's all that matters.  Lol. 

My 11 isn’t winning either. :emma:

I look forward to receiving your rates :hug:

rumours

@MarlonBrando7@warholagaga @Jus @DaftFameMonster @datlastfam @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea @slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @badgirlmeat  @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift

Hi Everyone! :)

With the megarate deadline coming up relatively soon (March 14th:excited2:), I figured I'd start sending out reminders on a more frequent basis. 

Hope to see you all participate! Moreover, shoutout to those whom already submitted their rates :kara:

Thanks!

Spoiler

Note: Those whom have already sent their rates have been removed from the Born in the USA megarate reminder list. Participants who have already sent their rates have been moved to a separate list in the original post of the thread. :hug:

rumours

@MarlonBrando7@warholagaga @Jus @malazam @DaftFameMonster @datlastfam @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea @slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @badgirlmeat  @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @kihlophix @GaGaSwift

Hi! :hug:

With the megarate deadline coming up relatively soon (March 14th:excited2:), I figured I'd start sending out reminders on a more frequent basis. 

Hope to see you all participate! Moreover, shoutout to those whom already submitted their rates (listed in the OP)

Thanks!:kara:

malazam

I'll send my rates later.

another shot before we kiss the other side

highongaga

sorry ill have my rates in soon, maybe by Friday

although it seems like i follow gaga's definition of soon :stalkga:

YEAHHH BUDDY

rumours
1 minute ago, malazam said:

I'll send my rates later.

Cool. :)

I'll add you to the tag list, so I'll know to tag you for the ceremony as well.

Thanks for agreeing to participate :hug: 

rumours
2 minutes ago, highongaga said:

sorry ill have my rates in soon, maybe by Friday

although it seems like i follow gaga's definition of soon :stalkga:

Lol. You're good :ladyhaha:

I'll be sending out more reminders before the due date.

I look forward to receiving your rates :kara:

rumours
PunkTheFunk
31 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Just another reminder about the megarate.:)

Submissions are due March 14th :hug:

:kara:

I'll do it sometime this week :pray:

rumours
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'll do it sometime this week :pray:

I look forward to receiving your rates :hug:

rumours
17 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

When is the ceremony

I’m thinking maybe the 15th. 

I’ll send a finalized announcement of the day/start time of the ceremony very soon. :)

Zaskar

Off topic, but currently I'm listening to my first(:derpga:) Dolly Parton album (compilation album, actually this one: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Dolly_Parton), and boy, am I LOVING it...

I am mad at myself for sleeping on her for all these years :cryga:

Thanks for introducing to her (all credits goes to  you and your dp and your threads/posts about her :poot: and Kesha too for adding the cover of Old Flames in her album)

Any specific recommendations? 

rumours
1 minute ago, ARPiT said:

Off topic, but currently I'm listening to my first(:derpga:) Dolly Parton album (compilation album, actually this one: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Dolly_Parton), and boy, am I LOVING it...

I am mad at myself for sleeping on her for all these years :cryga:

Thanks for introducing to her (all credits goes to your dp and your threads/posts about her :poot:)

Any specific recommendations? 

So glad that you are having a good experience (and Dolly is never off-topic ;))!

In terms of recommendations, it really depends on what you are looking for (she's released tons of albums over the years, so I can understanding that her discography can be kind of overwhelming at first to pick from).

Would you like to first hear more of her pop (even disco believe it or not) albums, or are you down to listen some of her country/folk material? Moreover, are you mainly looking for to hear more commercially successful albums or perhaps some hidden gems that the public has been sleeping on?

I have literally listened to her entire discography, so I am willing to help in any way I can:hug:

Archived