💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Born in the U.S.A. (Bruce Springsteen)

rumours

Featured Posts

The Bling
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Yeah, you can totally join! :)

Feel free to use any info from this or my previous megarates.

Moreover, if you are looking for an extensive tag list for a pop album, I’d strongly suggest using the one from the Reputation Rate held previously. If I recall, that tag list was pretty extensive and good. 

Hope that helps:hug:

I love you sis you're iconic :cryga: I'll listen to it first thing tomorrow evening

Thank you very much :hug: But should I really tag all of those people? I mean, this is a Shakira megarate and no one seems to give a ponytail about her :poot: I don't want to bother anyway

Or should I do it anyway? :bon:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Rumours you picked the one album in the poll that I haven't listened to. :grr: 

That's what I get for flopping on the Heart Like A Wheel megarate. 

rumours
28 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I love you sis you're iconic :cryga: I'll listen to it first thing tomorrow evening

Thank you very much :hug: But should I really tag all of those people? I mean, this is a Shakira megarate and no one seems to give a ponytail about her :poot: I don't want to bother anyway

Or should I do it anyway? :bon:

The tag list from Reputation might be more into pop music in general. It’s worth a try to use that list. If you do, might be best to PM the list creator for permission just in case :hug:

I’ve never actually listened to a full Shakira album, so I’m down to participate. Tag me in your megarate, so I’ll know what album your rating :)

rumours
30 minutes ago, Captain Templea said:

Rumours you picked the one album in the poll that I haven't listened to. :grr: 

That's what I get for flopping on the Heart Like A Wheel megarate. 

It’s the album that won the poll.:stalkga:

I look forward to receiving your rates :hug:

memomemome

Thanks for the reminder. Almost forgot to relisten the album.

Anyway is Elton John discography or album megarate yet? Been listening to Elton these days :D maybe for future megarate

calmar

I listened to the full album last night - will listen again now that I've eaten and am awake from my nap (#gradstudentlyfe) and get back to you shortly.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours
25 minutes ago, calmar said:

I listened to the full album last night - will listen again now that I've eaten and am awake from my nap (#gradstudentlyfe) and get back to you shortly.

Sounds good. :)

datlastfam

So literally now I didnt get a tag from you anymore just because I didnt participate your last megarate em okay babe :(

rumours
1 hour ago, datlastfam said:

So literally now I didnt get a tag from you anymore just because I didnt participate your last megarate em okay babe :(

Oh, I am so sorry!!! I did not do that intentionally. :giveup:

Sometimes when I copy tags from one thread to another, GGD strangely deletes some of the tags (I remember it happened in one of my previous megarate for some participants).

I’d love for you to participate:hug:, and I apologize again for me messing up :emma:

datlastfam
20 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Oh, I am so sorry!!! I did not do that intentionally. :giveup:

Sometimes when I copy tags from one thread to another, GGD strangely deletes some of the tags (I remember it happened in one of my previous megarate for some participants).

I’d love for you to participate:hug:, and I apologize again for me messing up :emma:

Awh its okay I wasnt that serious though, anyway I would like to participate this time and will send my rates next week for sure ! party.gif

rumours

rumours
4 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Gonna send my rates tomorrow:kara:

Sounds good:)

Archived