💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Born in the U.S.A. (Bruce Springsteen)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
7 hours ago, Ronk said:

Oh come ON, not another album impossible to rate because there are no fillers!  How am I supposed to choose between perfect songs?   You do this every time, with your album choices.

Lol Sorry for making it hard every time. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest

Hi Everyone!

This is a reminder that the ceremony is TOMORROW Thursday March 15th at 2:30PM EDT/11:30AM PDT/6:30PM UTC:excited2:. I think it's gonna be a fun ceremony, so I look forward to seeing you there! :)

Moreover, rates for the album are due anytime today (March 14th).:hug: If you'd like to participate and haven't yet sent in your rates, please do so by sometime today (by Personal Messenger).

Moreover, thanks to everyone who has already submitted their rates:kara:.

Thanks

- @Rumours1977

Ronk
23 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

@MarlonBrando7 @Jus @malazam @DaftFameMonster @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix @Ronk  @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea @that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Kandy life @badgirlmeat  @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @kihlophix @GaGaSwift

Hey Everyone!:)

This is a reminder to those whom haven't yet submitted that ratings are due anytime tomorrow (March 14th):excited2:

Moreover, please refer to my previous post (or the OP) regarding the exact time for the ceremony on March 15th.

- @Rumours1977

To those unfamiliar with this album, listen to it and rate it ... you will be surprised at the greatness of the songs.

Springsteen is not only The Boss, he is also "boss".

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

To those unfamiliar with this album, listen to it and rate it ... you will be surprised at the greatness of the songs.

Springsteen is not only The Boss, he is also "boss".

Bruce Springsteen's lyricism really is something that is unique unto himself. He is certainly a legend for a reason. 

Thanks for always supporting these megarates @Ronk

You're the best :hug:

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

This is a reminder that the ceremony is TOMORROW Thursday March 15th at 2:30PM EDT/11:30AM PDT/6:30PM UTC:excited2:. I think it's gonna be a fun ceremony, so I look forward to seeing you there! :)

I'll be in class so I may miss it :cryga: But I'll be checking in to make sure Dancing In The Dark wasn't paid dust :lolga:

rumours
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'll be in class so I may miss it :cryga: But I'll be checking in to make sure Dancing In The Dark wasn't paid dust :lolga:

Sorry to hear you have a conflict :cryga:. Hopefully, you'll be able to be around for some of the ceremony.:)

We'll see if Dancing in the Dark is paid dust :trollga:

No promises:trollga:

That J

I may be on the road when this starts but I MAY be done by the time this starts. Depends. But I will absolutely be here as long as I have a signal on this phone. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours
2 minutes ago, That J said:

I may be on the road when this starts but I MAY be done by the time this starts. Depends. But I will absolutely be here as long as I have a signal on this phone. 😉

Have a safe drive :hug:

Hope to see you tomorrow for at least part of the ceremony :kara:

rumours
14 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

I’m gonna listen one last time tonight and send my rankings in. 

I look forward to receiving your rates :hug:

rumours
2 minutes ago, Captain Templea said:

Can't wait!

Me either :excited2:

I don't believe I have received you rates yet. Are you planning on sending them?

rumours
Just now, ARPiT said:

How much time left? :excited2:

I'm confused by different time zone...:/

I’m gonna open the ceremony thread in about 45 min. The ceremony will begin an hour and 12 minutes from now. 

Hope that helps:hug:

Archived