Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did the animal imagery mean?

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis
57 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I never noticed the tongue coming out of her mouth:udidnt:

I guess because the video is so fast-paced, but it’s there in various scenes throughout :giveup:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
52 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

And what about the inflatable octopus dresses during ARTPOP? How are they linked? :oprah:

I assumed the inflatable octapus dress was just a reference to the Paparazzi performance of the Monster Ball. But that’s probably a reach. I’m not sure they’re connected to tentacleGa from Cochella, but I’d love to hear some theories 

when i saw the tentacle i immediately thought of the fame monster (the way it was pictured at the monster ball tour) and how it grabbed her with ther tentacles. in this backdrop we can see her "eating" a tentacle, so maybe it is her finally beating the fame monster? somehow meaning she has overcome her fear of the fame, and all of fame's monsters?

(idk, just a theory :selena:)

Luxe Ford

They're there because she wants Little Monsters to stay busy dissecting every tiny aspect of her. After all, we think everything she does is cryptic.

What a tease!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

And what about the inflatable octopus dresses during ARTPOP? How are they linked? :oprah:

This thread is about the Joanne era, sis. 

giphy.gif

Juansgh21
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

I assumed the inflatable octapus dress was just a reference to the Paparazzi performance of the Monster Ball. But that’s probably a reach. I’m not sure they’re connected to tentacleGa from Cochella, but I’d love to hear some theories 

In the Monster Ball she was facing the monster. At the artRAVE she became the monster herself. Now at Coachella she finally defeated the monster.

Yes, it's a reach but it sounds nice.

Joshie S

All the animal imagery ties in with Come To Mama, as she sings "man it wasn't that long ago we were all living in the jungle"...

The Coachella intro is definitely "the fame monster" as quite a few people have mentioned. It ties in together. So at the Monster Ball "The Fame Monster" eats "Lady Gaga", then at the artRAVE "Lady Gaga" is the Fame Monster during Paparazzi. Remember during the artRAVE after PARTYNAUSEOUS she actually puts one of the inflatable tentacles in her mouth?

All of her music, her concerts, the way she presents each and every thing, it's like a giant story she's telling. Everything is connected, the song order etc. for every show tells an in depth story of what she's trying to get across. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

imnotyourbabe10

Great topic! 

For the octopus tentacle. Here's what I got searching Google:

"...symbolic of agility, grace and flexibility. She is able to slip out of the tightest places, and ambulate as if she is the embodiment of water itself. Take the time to observe the way the octopus moves - it's hypnotic. As a totem, the octopus reminds us to loosen up - relax."

"Octopus is a diverse and very impressive animal. Their symbolism was highly influenced by its appearance and therefore octopus symbolizes flexibility, creativity, intelligence, expansion and unpredictability."

Lord Temptation
3 hours ago, Blake said:

This thread is about the Joanne era, sis. 

giphy.gif

Gurl we need to know the past before we can understand the present :trollga:

Just tryin’ to connect tha dots please forgive a hoe for tryin’ :triggered:

Sneaky Oliver

Rhino horns may be a commentary on rhinoplasty :shrug: or maybe it means she has something rare and special that people are looking for and the interlude comes just before Just Dance 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I think its Part of the creative ideas from Ruth and the team from Lobster Eye

Gotta keep the lady Gaga ;)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• 2 weeks later...
Schizophonic

i thought about how she explained her bones/spikes in the born this way era. she said they were always there and just come out when she feels in a certain way. living halfway between fantasy and reality and beeing a veehicle.

maybe they represent monsters/demons/powers inside her that shine trough in certrain moments. or try to overtake her or how she trys to fight them/handle them.

Archived