Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did the animal imagery mean?

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis

:oprah:

I was hoping this would eventually be explained through an interview or something, but the tour was cut short unfortunately. :(

What do you guys think the animal imagery represented? And this was a theme throughout her touring interludes/backdrops/merchandise/music videos/ Coachella performances as well :oprah:

What do they mean? Were they just random stuff for the fans, or was there an actual meaning behind any of it? Discuss sistren :oprah:

Pictures in the spoilers in case you forgot :oprah:

Spoiler

tumblr_ouh5zpmrDt1rus5tso1_500.png

Lady-Gaga-Coachella-Intro-Illuminati-Bea

aa-gaga-lizard.jpg

62175743ee.png

tumblr_ol4n6raB3P1tl1wfio1_500.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shook, I never knew she has a forked tongue in that scene :cryga:

O.T.

I don't think there was a meaning, tbh. I didn't see much cohesion with certain imagery and visuals, throughout the era (aside from the fact the music videos for the first three ran together. )

sarahb

You should ask those weird conspiracy theorists on YouTube that make videos claiming she's satanic or something, I'm sure they'll have an answer :lolga:

Edonis
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Shook, I never knew she has a forked tongue in that scene :cryga:

O.T.

I don't think there was a meaning, tbh. I didn't see much cohesion with certain imagery and visuals, throughout the era (aside from the fact the music videos for the first three ran together. 

I think the forked tongue comes out a few more times in the video as well. Asiel (I think it was him?) had it at one scene.

OT: You're probably right. But it's such a random choice even if it's just for pleasing fans with interesting visuals :oprah:

Edonis
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

You should ask those weird conspiracy theorists on YouTube that make videos claiming she's satanic or something, I'm sure they'll have an answer :lolga:

I got the picture for TentacleGa from an Illuminati Watch site on Google Images :lolga: So I'm prepared

I think the rhino horns are a nod to Salvador Dalí’s adoration for their symetry. As he thought they were perfectly symetric, maybe she used that to critique the search and demand for perfectness in pop culture? And the tentacle coming out of her mouth could be her creativity wanting to be freed or growing out, like when she used those horns in the BTW era. Idk about the rest though :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

She's opening a zoo in Malibu, she's just teasing for some promo...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Edonis
1 minute ago, Mustang07 said:

I think the rhino horns are a nod to Salvador Dalí’s adoration for their symetry. As he thought they were perfectly symetric, maybe she used that to critique the search and demand for perfectness of pop culture? And the tentacle coming out of her mouth could be her creativity wanting to be freed or growing out, like when she used those horns in the BTW era. Idk about the rest tough :laughga:

I feel like this is a mix of an interesting theory and a reach all at the same time:laughga:

Tom Nook

Always thought the rhino pic was supposed be a dig at people thinking she got rhinoplasty :sis: and the tentacle maybe she’s into hentai :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Edonis
1 minute ago, River said:

Inb4 PETA comes for her for that too :giveup:

sarahb
1 minute ago, River said:

Can't wait for the rhino exhibit. ConservationGa :golfclap:

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I feel like this is a mix of an interesting theory and a reach all at the same time:laughga:

Yeah :ladyhaha:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived