OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
43 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Haha I guess he is in your sexxx dreams quite a lot :P

Nope, I always forget his existence and GGD kindly reminds me that people like him exist :sweat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

omg, hes so hot and charlie puth. hes prob bi, most ppl are and most just are afraid to experiment   or act cause of social constructs. Now guys are more FLUID:lolga:. and gals

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

imnotyourbabe10
On 2/12/2018 at 2:18 PM, Zaza said:

or act cause of social constructs. Now guys are more FLUID:lolga:. and gals

Love this!  Everything we do is seemingly a social construct.  And it's exciting to live in a time when men and women are more fluid or on a spectrum of sexuality.  :firega:

baptism

EXCUSE ME HELLO. It was announced today that he's playing a festival close to me so I will be there doing the MOST to see if I can make him bi. PRAY FOR ME. 

derpmonster
On 2/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, Doot said:

Can someone explain to me why its funny to call him a bottom?

Do you also disagree with other things people say here like "fat"? I don't like the terms but people don't mean it in a derogatory sense. Can't stop them. Do you think calling him a hunty is also bad? Bottom isn't a bad thing; I feel people are just playing with their own fantasies and it's funny because it's shared kind of like an inside joke by a community. Most people here call themselves bottoms and it's probably a way of saying "he's one of us" although looking at this thread, more people want him to be a top.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

19 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Do you also disagree with other things people say here like "fat"? I don't like the terms but people don't mean it in a derogatory sense. Can't stop them. Do you think calling him a hunty is also bad? Bottom isn't a bad thing; I feel people are just playing with their own fantasies and it's funny because it's shared kind of like an inside joke by a community. Most people here call themselves bottoms and it's probably a way of saying "he's one of us" although looking at this thread, more people want him to be a top.

I didn't even understand the whole "fat" thing for the longest time, and as far as I know, it's not used in a body shaming sense, as the original usage of the phrase was grammatically incorrect as it was.

And yes, I did voice my opinion on the whole "hunty" thing back when the mods stated that any more of those threads were going to result in Warning Points. I am not here to censor the internet, you all have the right to say whatever you want (within reason (rules)), but if you are asking my personal opinion on them calling him a "hunty"...do I think it is meant in a derogatory or offensive way...no....but is it extremely hypocritical of a fanbase that whenever it gets a platform to speak about their life troubles typically states that they were bullied in school and everyone called them "*******" and "gay", etc etc.? A little bit. Someone being a celebrity doesn't bar them from deserving the same sort of respect that anyone else does. :laughga:

While I understand that people calling him that are typically attracted to him, at the core of it all, it is technically the same thing. They are making assumptions based upon certain mannerisms that he is a closeted homosexual, which is majority of the time the same thing they get upset about having happened to them growing up.

But, I do understand that it is meant in jest, so I am not nagging on that. I use the term hunty all the time :selena: 

My question regarding the bottom thing, is because people assume Shawn Mendes is gay because he has feminine qualities, and refer to him as a "bottom", as if apparently "bottoms" are inherently feminine. Now that I find incredibly stupid, and uneducated. 

On 2/11/2018 at 3:07 PM, OBEY said:
It ain't the only thing that's coming tbh :gaycat:

He learned From Nick Jonas how to pander. :gaysia:

On 2/13/2018 at 5:59 PM, Doot said:

My question regarding the bottom thing, is because people assume Shawn Mendes is gay because he has feminine qualities, and refer to him as a "bottom", as if apparently "bottoms" are inherently feminine. Now that I find incredibly stupid, and uneducated. 

Can relate.. The hole bottom feminine top masculine thing is just stupid.. I have "met" some bottoms who were more butch than anyone else i had met. And some tops that just screamed everytime Cher comes on the radio. Those stereotypes are just plain baseless.. I for one am a happy mix of the two and find myself Masculine 95% of the time.. but that other 5% is everytime i hear Breaking GagA News. 

His music is basic but catchy...Really catchy. Not everyone who's basic is catchy so I'll give him that credit. 

Add: I also want to keep this thread in circulation...For all of us...so we can continue...to stare. [eyes]

• 2 weeks later...
Poisoned
On 2/11/2018 at 5:07 PM, OBEY said:
It ain't the only thing that's coming tbh :gaycat:

The best kind of IG posts there is.......wet and shirtless!

Poisoned
On 2/13/2018 at 7:38 PM, baptism said:

EXCUSE ME HELLO. It was announced today that he's playing a festival close to me so I will be there doing the MOST to see if I can make him bi. PRAY FOR ME. 

praying for you

Archived