but Rainbow is a step in the right direction :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i haven't heard her other records :triggered:

but Rainbow is a step in the right direction :triggered:

Not listening to Warrior should be considered a capital offense. 

Its five million times better than Rainbow. :triggered:

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Ok it’s fair but I wouldn’t be so confident she’s going to become an icon. An icon needs hits after all and even Gaga is getting behind in that aspect let alone Kesha.

off topic: isn’t it annoying how her previous stuff still include the tacky af ‘$’? 

I have a strong feeling that Kesha will bounce back, and so will Gaga. Just going based on her fan pool and her limited-yet-excelling success, Kesha is on her way to becoming an icon if she plays her cards right these next couple of album cycles. Her back-catalog alone sets the footing. But I guess only time will tell if she gets there or not. 

And yeah, it’s annoying seeing the dollar sign on all her work prior to Rainbow, but in a sense, it’s distinguishing her more authentic stuff to her more pop-oriented stuff, so it doesn’t bother me as much as it used to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Ferrer Zorola
16 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I have a strong feeling that Kesha will bounce back, and so will Gaga. Just going based on her fan pool and her limited-yet-excelling success, Kesha is on her way to becoming an icon if she plays her cards right these next couple of album cycles. Her back-catalog alone sets the footing. But I guess only time will tell if she gets there or not. 

And yeah, it’s annoying seeing the dollar sign on all her work prior to Rainbow, but in a sense, it’s distinguishing her more authentic stuff to her more pop-oriented stuff, so it doesn’t bother me as much as it used to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Well I sure prefer seeing Kesha making it big(ger) than other basic artists we won’t even bother to name drop.

:reductive:

LIFE IS GOOD

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Well I sure prefer seeing Kesha making it big(ger) than other basic artists we won’t even bother to name drop.

:reductive:

Let’s just be hopefully that Kesha can stick around longer than certain other pop stars who need to whisper in order to sound good, or those who need teams of songwriters and producers to make a decent song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Ferrer Zorola
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Let’s just be hopefully that Kesha can stick around longer than certain other pop stars who need to whisper in order to sound good, or those who need teams of songwriters and producers to make a decent song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I wish she released more bops that become hits in the future! I mean, I know that there’s a Ke$ha before the Dr Luke situation and a Kesha after that BUT she can’t completely throw away the ‘Animal Warrior’ she used to be! I like me some Kesha bops even if they’re obviously not produced by Dr Luke.

LIFE IS GOOD

17 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

She was a better seller than Gaga and was also a bigger streaming force. So your argument is 100% invalid since Gaga can become an icon with similar success as Kesha. Also, “good” songs are subjective lmao 

Where exactly did she sold more than Gaga since 2010 Gaga's been outselling her

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, AndyGa said:

Where exactly did she sold more than Gaga since 2010 Gaga's been outselling her

In the US alone, Kesha sold about 18M singles from her first album, Gaga sold about 14M during the same period (2009/2010). Not to mention that Kesha had overall more radio support, too. The only thing Gaga was doing better than Kesha, commercially, was her streams on YouTube due to her music videos. Otherwise, Kesha was more commercially successful than Gaga during that time period. So your whole “icons have to sell, she can’t sell” is utter bullsh*t. Unless you don’t consider Gaga an icon as well, in which case, your argument is valid even tho it’s incorrect as hell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

44 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

In the US alone, Kesha sold about 18M singles from her first album, Gaga sold about 14M during the same period (2009/2010). Not to mention that Kesha had overall more radio support, too. The only thing Gaga was doing better than Kesha, commercially, was her streams on YouTube due to her music videos. Otherwise, Kesha was more commercially successful than Gaga during that time period. So your whole “icons have to sell, she can’t sell” is utter bullsh*t. Unless you don’t consider Gaga an icon as well, in which case, your argument is valid even tho it’s incorrect as hell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Calm down I never said she's bad , I'm just saying she's an ok artist not a legend. Plus she might sold all that early because only Tik Tok blowed up ( which she's only known for now ) years later Poker Face sold 15M copies more than any of her singles. Plus I'm including sales among other things to be a legend mainly SINGING which let's be real her Grammys performance was so bad.

The Bling

What's with all the negativity :triggered: This is a Kesha praising thread excuse you

How can you hate this sweetheart

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

LadyLuca

Kesha issa flop

Spoiler

fkking legend of pop

Spoiler

JK

Spoiler

:stalkga:

Spoiler

I like her. blow is my fav

CarlsJrJepsen
41 minutes ago, The Bling said:

What's with all the negativity :triggered: This is a Kesha praising thread excuse you

How can you hate this sweetheart

Thank You! But this tends to happen when people post about anyone besides Gaga on here (which is understandable, this is a Gaga site). But I truly do believe Kesha will go down in music history with her dedication to music. She fought like no other fave of mine to release a single record! She really is a warrior (pun intended) and she deserves all the success she's received!

The Bling
1 minute ago, TheCureMonster said:

Thank You! But this tends to happen when people post about anyone besides Gaga on here (which is understandable, this is a Gaga site). But I truly do believe Kesha will go down in music history with her dedication to music. She fought like no other fave of mine to release a single record! She really is a warrior (pun intended) and she deserves all the success she's received!

This :applause::applause::applause:

She's talented AS F.CK and people refuse to see it :smh: I mean, she's the only artist I know whose EVERY song slays, even her unreleased

And girl, she has like 200 unreleased songs leaked

And all of them are A.MA.ZING how does she do it? :air::air::air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• 2 weeks later...
Inferno
On 2/20/2018 at 9:10 AM, ALGAYDO said:

Mmm...Gaga didn't only have streams but she had critical support. She had acclaim. Which Kesha did not have nor deserve at that time. And I think their success in numbers is a bit skewed on your end. overall globally Gaga kind of sh*ts all over Kesha not only now but at that time especially. The vast majority of those single sales you mention are almost completely attributed to Tik Tok, her one and only major solo hit. Whereas Gaga has several top selling singles of all time, Kesha only has one solo.

I love Kesha, so not trying to hate. im about her. but like no lol

Archived