💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

All rumous have been so far only Perfect Illusions.

The truth is that "Insiders" know exactly what fans/stans really want.

They give fans the "drug" they want.

I believe that Gaga herself knows also what her fans/stans are longing for,cause there are people that read all that 

stuff and inform.

And at the end of the day,she does what she wants,and what she wants ,has nothing to do with rumours.

I must confess that i like those rumours and i need that ARTPOP´s Sister already!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say it's a lie, the release date for Perfect Illusion was only told to Gaga about 5 weeks before if you watch the Five Foot Two Documentary. 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, EthanMcM said:

I say it's a lie, the release date for Perfect Illusion was only told to Gaga about 5 weeks before if you watch the Five Foot Two Documentary. 

That doesnt mean release dates are always told to her a few weeks before :selena:

Free My Mind
44 minutes ago, EthanMcM said:

I think that was more of a >FINAL< confirmation to her, they probably had a few dates in mind

Didymus

No one working for Interscope who was right in their mind would even think of leaking something like this :saladga: It's fun to read the (fake) rumors but they're really not worth any lengthy discussion. So many people take them seriously and their meltdowns when none of them come true are a little exhausting for the forum.

Panchecco

all of this sounds fake (how surprising) 

why would she release her next album this year when we already know the music from the movie is coming, why promote 2 albums/projects at the same time?

Whilst this might have been likely back in 2010, nowadays Gaga's career is run more like a business, 

With the movie, the soundtrack to ASIB due later this year, the Vegas thing and Gaga needing to sort herself out properly after canning the end of the tour ( and so she actually does the Vegas shows) there is no chance of another new album in the Spring.

I reckon the next proper LG album will be sometime in late 2019

monster4life231

I can't even read this because it will raise my hopes up which will be shot down so soon. :cryga:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

ZephyrInTheSky

"Really cool eclectic vibe" Is that you Brittany?

tenor.gif?itemid=5505791

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

SwissMonster
5 hours ago, Panchecco said:

why would she release her next album this year when we already know the music from the movie is coming, why promote 2 albums/projects at the same time?

True or not, why are y’all acting ASIB is such a HUGE project for her?

Promotion will start like 1 month before, FOR THE MOVIE. Generally Movie soundtracks are not really promoted at all!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

adamsenigma
6 hours ago, Panchecco said:

It's a movie soundtrack, not an official LADY GAGA record. It won't require this huge promo or smth an album usually has. Y'all need to stop treating ASIB soundtrack as if it was LG6.

Archived