BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13
5 minutes ago, freebit said:

Perfect Illusion was abandoned in favor of Million Reasons (you know how long that single era went on :ladyhaha:). G.U.Y. was basically a last ditch effort & goodbye to a much derided era, and The Cure was a one-off, left by its lonesome because of...ASIB. :stalkga:

Also, look at Justin Timberlake, his Trolls jingle. They started promotion on that song months before the actual movie, and him promoting it went on for months afterward too (up to March during The Oscars). The whole affair lasted for almost a year. That's what happens when a studio is invested in trying to snatch an Oscar. 

ok fair enough

TheSlash

April 20th? 420? I don't think it's a coincidence that it resembles 42 (the answer for everything) :madge:

giphy.gif

Ew, David!

J e s s e

That damn number has been haunting me lately, I see it everywhere :triggered: this confirms it :selena:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

Out of the few people that were asked to come to that meeting, and out of the few of those who were in vacations at this moment, it probably isn’t very hard to spot who this is and I doubt anyone would endanger their career like that :triggered: 

I love smart GGDsters

ProdigyARTPOP
3 hours ago, freebit said:

Why would they put out an album in May, when ASIB soundtrack is coming in September/October? They would clash. I don't know much about the innerworkings of music labels, but funding the promotion of two big projects for one artist in the space of a few months seems unlikely to me, even if they love said artist.

Warner Bros. is handling all aspects of the soundtrack & Interscope is handling LG6

Daenerys

Here we go again. :triggered:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Xoxo Adriana
8 hours ago, Quasi said:

Mah hip, mah back

All these insiders are so wack

FairWelloffFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.g

fixed so it sounds better :poot: 

also to add to those lyrics:

they back, they on crack

lets kick em in the ball sack

Mirages

I'm here for the meltdowns and exposè. Ain't nothing coming until ASIB lead.:bye:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Glamourpuss

If it's true it would be far too soon since the tour cancellation. I don't think it would be the right thing to do.  

Archived