BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
50 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Holy hell tho, these lyrics are great :lolly: Reminds me of the "insider" Awakening who used to post really great lines, but they said they were fake themselves.

ohhh sh*T I'M HERE for IT!!!! + I remember an older rumor for #LG5, something that was linked to a Blank Canvas. 

nattuggla

Tbh independent of this likely fake account I believe that some stuff of the original LG5 could got reworked for LG6.....

Glamourpuss

I'm sick and tired of seeing this thread title and getting excited for a second. My heart just stopped. :selena:

Enceladus
8 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I'm sick and tired of seeing this thread title and getting excited for a second. My heart just stopped. :selena:

Me too :toofunny::saladga:

Wet Paint sounds so cheesy :wtfga:

CurlyBeauty

I think thats fake as frankesteined thing

On 10 Ĺžubat 2018 at 11:56 PM, ELEMENTALITY said:

the person that claims they work for Interscope

my mom works at netflix 🍵s

Also even xoxo,chaosangel is better than "Music Truthteller" lol.

epione free

BabylonHooker

He also said that Frankensteined had been changed to "It Seams" :cryga: I don't know what to believe anymore 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

This person got everything wrong about LG5 so I would take everything they say with a grain of salt. There is only one account I trust because they tweeted dates and titles months before perfect illusion was announced.

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, GAGAXO said:

This person got everything wrong about LG5 so I would take everything they say with a grain of salt. There is only one account I trust because they tweeted dates and titles months before perfect illusion was announced.

Which  one is it?

BUtterfield 8

i mean i would love for this to be true but i feel she isn't gonna start a new era until next year

Archived