Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
11 hours ago, LavenderB said:

I've never heard anything from him either, but I remember someone on here said that he was right about some artists in the past. But he deleted all the previous tweets before the Gaga thread so... :poot:

He was definitly right about some artists and the PI release ...that’s why I am so hyped :excited2:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LavenderB said:

@MusicTruthtell

I, on the other hand, in Interscopes Marketing & Advertising Department know right when things are ready to be planned. I see and hear everything early because I'm on strategy end of promoting these projects.

giphy.gif

Catnikko
On 2/10/2018 at 10:01 PM, DelusionalGaga said:

If this person really worked at Interscope they'd have to do actual work instead of spending their time on twitter feeding LM's with rumors 

tenor.gif?itemid=8797499

Also there can't be that many of them in the meeting and the hype these rumors get would be noticed so there's no way interscope or gaga's team wouldn't have tried to find out who this fool is by now and stopped them leaking anything :toofunny:

it's literally a case of biting the hand that feeds you and i can't imagine anyone in a high sought after job at one of the top record labels would risk being an insider on twitter :poot:

Jacob Marley

Sorry to be a realistic a**hole, but if the album comes out in the next two or three months, the tour shouldn’t have been cancelled and her brand in Europe will genuinely be tarnished. It would look like she played Europe a fool.

ToxicHot

I honestly don't see why she would release an album this spring... Believe me, if the rumors are indeed true, that's awesome! And I would be hyped. But remember, we already have ASIB coming in the fall, and shouldn't promo for that begin mid/late summer anyway? Where's the room to fully promote LG6? I guess hypothetically, there could be a short album era but... it doesn't sound right. I feel like it would probably be an EP, if anything. I highly doubt that the label would push an album release without a proper campaign for someone with as much star power as her. Maybe she'll just release a random single to stay relevant (a la The Cure). Who knows... maybe it's a greatest hits album (after all, she's going to Vegas, I feel like that would be pretty appropriate). What do you guys think? 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

FATCAT
12 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

Sorry to be a realistic a**hole, but if the album comes out in the next two or three months, the tour shouldn’t have been cancelled and her brand in Europe will genuinely be tarnished. It would look like she played Europe a fool.

That's why it's definitely NOT happening in the next few months. 

Purr more, hiss less.

papergangstas

:deadbanana:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

papergangstas

If I see the name “MusicTruthteller” EVER again on this site I’m gonna scream&shout.mp3 CAPICHE

There won’t be any lead single out in 4/20 and there won’t be an album coming out in May :rip:

Just be realistic guys please :pray:

Frankensteined at the AMA’s? :saladga:

ARTPOP gonna be DarkGa, Joanne gonna be DarkGa, my *** gonna be DarkGa  :saladga:

LG5 called “Woman”  :saladga:

Please guys don’t let anyone trick you and save the meltdowns for the actual release thanks bye :neyde:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

4/20?

SHE GONNA RE-RELEASE ARTPOP WITH MARY JANE HOLLAND AS THE LEAD:giveup:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

The Bling

vGw76xd.gif

Maybe Gaga IS MusicTeller, being bored in the afternoon, posting bullshit just to check on GGD meltdowns :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived