rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

She worked with Bloodpop only for his project so far I think (unless she took the song and put it on her album in the end)

DiscoStyx

omg it's my birthday :giveup::what:

if it's true, life saved :tony:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

monsterdino

....there is no way that they randomly just plan when the lead is coming when even the album isnt finished yet

RAMROD

I wanna see valid receipts! Show IT! 

latest?cb=20140827210826

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

justanothergay

Can the word “breaking” be removed from the title :triggered:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

freebit

Why would they put out an album in May, when ASIB soundtrack is coming in September/October? They would clash. I don't know much about the innerworkings of music labels, but funding the promotion of two big projects for one artist in the space of a few months seems unlikely to me, even if they love said artist.

Don't they feel embarassed and too specific of what they are saying? :rip: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

vinster13
6 minutes ago, freebit said:

Why would they put out an album in May, when ASIB soundtrack is coming in September/October? They would clash. I don't know much about the innerworkings of music labels, but funding the promotion of two big projects for one artist in the space of a few months seems unlikely to me, even if they love said artist.

why does this fan base not realize that ASIB is only lasting 2 months tops? Low budget movies don’t stay in the theaters more than a month and even before that we only have a month of promo

Pop Music

giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

freebit
8 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

why does this fan base not realize that ASIB is only lasting 2 months tops? Low budget movies don’t stay in the theaters more than a month and even before that we only have a month of promo

She still has to promote this movie during the lead up to the premiere. That will take some time. They could very well try to release a single from the soundtrack too. Our girl goes all-in when promoting. Til It Happens to You was its own mini era in itself. Yes, once a normal, non-franchise movie is actually released, it's like, :bye: the weekend after, but it's clear the studio is going for awards consideration for the music, so the campaigning isn't going to stop after the premiere IMO.

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Who else is going to take 4/20 off to get ripped as hell and jam to her single if this is true? :firega:

tumblr_inline_o4wwezIHdh1r9o6x9_500.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4965675

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

vinster13
1 minute ago, freebit said:

She still has to promote this movie during the lead up to the premiere. That will take some time. They could very well try to release a single from the soundtrack too. Our girl goes all-in when promoting. Til It Happens to You was its own mini era in itself. Yes, once a normal, non-franchise movie is actually released, it's like, :bye: the weekend after, but it's clear the studio is going for awards consideration for the music, so the campaigning isn't going to stop after the premiere IMO.

G.U.Y., perfect illusion, and the cure say hi :bye:. it is up to the studio if they want to push it for awards, not her. :bye: ASIB promo is not going to be BTW-esque heavy promo like y’all expecting. iTs a LoW bUdGeT mOviE!  :bye:

freebit
10 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

G.U.Y., perfect illusion, and the cure say hi :bye:. it is up to the studio if they want to push it for awards, not her. :bye: ASIB promo is not going to be BTW-esque heavy promo like y’all expecting. iTs a LoW bUdGeT mOviE!  :bye:

Perfect Illusion was abandoned in favor of Million Reasons (you know how long that single era went on :ladyhaha:). G.U.Y. was basically a last ditch effort & goodbye to a much derided era, and The Cure was a one-off, left by its lonesome because of...ASIB. :stalkga:

Also, look at Justin Timberlake, his Trolls jingle. They started promotion on that song months before the actual movie, and him promoting it went on for months afterward too (up to March during The Oscars). The whole affair lasted for almost a year. That's what happens when a studio is invested in trying to snatch an Oscar. Warner Bros isn't an indie studio, and aren't broke bitches like Paramount, so, yeah, they'll be pushing, as will Gaga. 

Archived