Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot
17 minutes ago, Coop said:

4/20? Mary Jane Holland lead single confirmed!

Album cover leaked

ladygagamarijuana-lady-gaga-dresses-as-m

omfg inb4 we'll have 1 more song about weed :poot:

pooiota

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

You know it's bullshit when it's 4/20 and they give random details like "yes so uhh they called me in 6 am and my holiday was cancelled", who would put that out there to lose their job over a stan twitter account :rip: 

Andrew Warhola
3 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

I mean its possible they've been wrong about some stuff in the past because things change, but.....they've gotten alot of **** eerily detailed correct in the past yo. They've predicted Grammy looks, when other artists were dropping, and what people were gonna do at award shows. They even predicted correctly before we even knew that she was gonna release PI when ****ing Joanne was coming out. 

I think they use an intricate technique that consists of tweeting predictions until they run out of words and then proceed to delete 99% of them when nothing happens.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Luke78619
19 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

If this person really worked at Interscope they'd have to do actual work instead of spending their time on twitter feeding LM's with rumors 

tenor.gif?itemid=8797499

I love how you're one of the most rational in this thread, despite your username :derpga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Henri Bardot

I don't think so. I mean ASIB is coming in November (or September?). 

Anyway, it could only happen if she's planning a big era (2-3 years) or an experimental one without a big tour (Miley Cyrus & her Dead Petz alike).

If ASIB and the Vegas Residency were not happening I would probably try to believe it but... :sharon:

There will be nothing till ASIB. Let's face it sisrens.

pooiota

Phaye Monster

This was so funny to read:ladyhaha: this person must have so much fun. They should be an author. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I highly doubt this is true, but it’s sorta annoying if true. Can she for once stop trying to push forward and appease fans and just ****ing get her health in check first?

nick4bty
22 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

I mean its possible they've been wrong about some stuff in the past because things change, but.....they've gotten alot of **** eerily detailed correct in the past yo. They've predicted Grammy looks, when other artists were dropping, and what people were gonna do at award shows. They even predicted correctly before we even knew that she was gonna release PI when ****ing Joanne was coming out. 

Grow up.

Seriously.

15 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

I think they use an intricate technique that consists of tweeting predictions until they run out of words and then proceed to delete 99% of them when nothing happens.

giphy.gif

LG Rumor Generator - coming soon to the App Store and Google Play Store!

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

seashellartfunk

The only thing that’s indeed happening this year (aside of ASIB) is the Bloodpop collab for his album. Therefore, no, the song won’t be the lead or included on LG6, nor will the album be released until like next year. Kthanksbye.

Andrew Warhola
5 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

LG Rumor Generator - coming soon to the App Store and Google Play Store!

This sounds reliable. Are you an insider, too?

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Archived