šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY

Okay so I've seen several insider accounts say this, and this one (the person that claims they work for Interscope) claimed last week the album was being postponed and that they were "going on vacation". They posted about an hour ago that they were called last night to come in at 6am to Interscope this morning because Gaga is going to push forward with "the original LG6 timeline anyway", that she "wants to be tough", is "already doing better", and even suggested it's odd how they were being pushed into "high gear mode" all of the sudden after the tour was cancelled, allowing the Haus of Gaga more time to plan. The kicker: they revealed a SPECIFIC DATE: 4/20. They say the lead is produced by Bloodpop (just like those other accounts) and is coming on 4/20. They also claim around March Gaga is going to release mini trailers teasing her "comeback to pop style music" that will create hype for the lead on the internet.Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

"The person that claims to work for Interscope"

Giving me my mom works at Netflix teas!

Ā 

In my messy era.

DelusionalGaga

If this person really worked at Interscope they'd have to do actual work instead of spending their time on twitter feeding LM's with rumorsĀ 

tenor.gif?itemid=8797499

Out of the few people that were asked to come to that meeting, and out of the few of those who were in vacations at this moment, it probably isnā€™t very hard to spot who this is and I doubt anyone would endanger their career like that :triggered:Ā 

I mean I shouldn't believe this but the 20th of April is the day after my birthday so I kinda want to believe it. :rip:

imnotyourbabe10

Who else is going to take 4/20 off to get ripped as hell and jam to her singleĀ if this is true?Ā :firega:

tumblr_inline_o4wwezIHdh1r9o6x9_500.gif

Ā 

Ā 

ELEMENTALITY
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

If this person really worked at Interscope they'd have to do actual work instead of spending their time on twitter feeding LM's with rumorsĀ 

tenor.gif?itemid=8797499

Unless it's evening time and they are now off work.

Or on break?

:saladga:

Coming fromĀ another cleaning lady at burger king, who overheard a Interscope meating at Burger King discussing Gaga's future? Seems legit, like usual.Ā :ladyhaha:

My nephew works for Atari and as of this moment I can officially confirm that they barely exist as a company in 2018.

And also he asks me to stop asking about LG6 because he has no idea and is not at all involved in the music industry.

TheJoanneJoker

if she's releasing any music on 4/20 i'm getting high, get naked and run down the highway with some speakers blasting the single

Archived