rumor

LG6 A thread

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FormerExtrovert

Tbh i think an album is coming FOR SURE this year as the usual gap for gaga albums would be not more than 2 yrs. (i.e., TF 2008, TFM 2009, BTW 2011, AP 2013, C2C 2014, Joanne 2016). Considering Joanne was 2 years ago, soooo we should expect something soon. :pray:

I dont entirely believe nor not believe the tweets as yes, they can have “connections” but I treat them as like overall concepts or ideal scenarios or general plans and not really specific target actions as we all know that gaga eras are not exactly that well-planned or fixed :selena:

sooo let’s take this with a grain of salt and a sprinkle of hope that whatever may be happening bts, it better be good and slay the **** out of all of us :bye:

Mikey Monster

I’m really trying not to believe it all to protect myself from disappointment but I do hope it’s true. All Ik is that if the Vegas residency is still happening they will need to promote new music to promote Vegas. Not saying she needs to cuz she’s Lady Gaga but a whole year from now then starts a two year residency without new material sounds unappealing to the general public. And yes we have ASIB but I think they will need to have more radio songs to grab the gp’s attention ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

nattuggla
22 minutes ago, FormerExtrovert said:

Tbh i think an album is coming FOR SURE this year as the usual gap for gaga albums would be not more than 2 yrs. (i.e., TF 2008, TFM 2009, BTW 2011, AP 2013, C2C 2014, Joanne 2016). Considering Joanne was 2 years ago, soooo we should expect something soon. :pray:

I dont entirely believe nor not believe the tweets as yes, they can have “connections” but I treat them as like overall concepts or ideal scenarios or general plans and not really specific target actions as we all know that gaga eras are not exactly that well-planned or fixed :selena:

sooo let’s take this with a grain of salt and a sprinkle of hope that whatever may be happening bts, it better be good and slay the **** out of all of us :bye:

I agree with you. I also think it is very likely that Gaga might release something next to ASIB this year (if it is no new LP than it is something else like a collab or buzz single). 

However I necessarily don't believe these things because of these tweets.... 

Let's remember even in Gaga's time to recover from Fibromyalgia last year in September/October she was very productive working on new music. Didn't she also say that she uses the pain as microphone to start her creativity to write/produce new songs?! 

I would not be surprised if Gaga will be in studio again as soon as possible. 

LadyLuca
42 minutes ago, venus1210 said:

guys :interestinga: updated :

please- stop/report this account. This will create hate and negativity!

The former rumors were fine. Just fan made speculation. But this is kinda out of line. What a naughty account. Bring us the old fakers back! Those who posted fake pictures and fake music snippets. those were the times

Paper Gangsta

People need to realize that most likely she will never work with RedOne again. We might get some stuff they did before on joanne b sides or redone's project tho

Xoxo Adriana

"A standout song targets society issues" 

Will LG6 be the album Witness was promised to be? :gum: 

Also I would take it with a grain of salt, no tea no shade but I just think this account is posting things that people wanna hear, thats the way of the fake insider. Smarter insiders would post totally opposite or completely unexpected things :lolly: 

Gagaplayer315

You guys really never learn, a true reverse Frankenstein expedition 

FrankGutz

"LG6 is being described by DWJS as ‘ARTPOPs little sister’ filled with Funk Waves and dark electronic vibes.
DWJS and RedOne are the main producers.

A stand out song (produced by RedOne) targets society issues and is set to be a huge anthem
."

****ing lmao  :ladyhaha:

WOW, little Red Onesters never give up, im shook!! :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived