LG6 A thread

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
38 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

didn't she serve fashion lately though ?

What I meant is that I don't think she already knows the direction of the fashion of the next era.

Having that planned already means that she is ready to start a new era and I don'tthink  that's the case. 

Edonis
30 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Gaga never gives the gays what they want, she teaches them what they want :ladyhaha:

I literally SCREAMED :selena:

Edonis

OT: We shall see per usual. The only things I really could believe is that some new music is coming and she probably has the fashion planned out for corresponding music. But I’m not sure about the other stuff. The only way that stuff would be planned already is if a new album really is coming like in the coming weeks, which I’m skeptical of. But again, we shall see. 

Reality
1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

If DJWS produced it she can honestly keep it :icega:

DJWS 100% produced her new music. They've been teasing it for months.

🖤👹

Andrew Warhola

"The features on this record are being kept top secret, but what we do know is that one huge Male Artist and an ‘iconic’ female will appear on the record."

There's honestly no realistic scenario I can wrap my head around, where Gaga's team suddenly decides that certain bits of information are too confidential to share with untrustworthy individuals, so they start talking in code and refer to featured singers as "huge male artist" and "iconic female". Especially when they felt comfortable enough to share every other detail. What kind of awkwardly cryptic conversations are these insiders having?

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

"The features on this record are being kept top secret, but what we do know is that one huge Male Artist and an ‘iconic’ female will appear on the record."

There's honestly no realistic scenario I can wrap my head around, where Gaga's team suddenly decides that certain bits of information are too confidential to share with untrustworthy individuals, so they start talking in code and refer to featured singers as "huge male artist" and "iconic female". Especially when they felt comfortable enough to share every other detail. What kind of awkwardly cryptic conversations are these insiders having?

giphy.gif

I absolutely love ur posts alongside punkthefunk:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

monketsharona
50 minutes ago, Levine said:

What I meant is that I don't think she already knows the direction of the fashion of the next era.

Having that planned already means that she is ready to start a new era and I don'tthink  that's the case. 

Well Gaga said once that she's always planning visual and fashion when she's writing her next album so she may already have some ideas for next album

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, venus1210 said:

guys :interestinga: updated :

:triggered: what is this fake nonsense

BabylonHooker
7 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

:triggered: what is this fake nonsense

ikr, but it's so random that it might be true :poot:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

DoremonLove
Just now, venus1210 said:

ikr, but it's so random that it maybe true :poot:

Now i too think they are writing fanfictions:triggered: i dont like my own thread now:triggered: but its a hit so lets keep it:triggered:

Archived