Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT...how i felt

davidtaylor

Featured Posts

davidtaylor

I know many threads have been seen regarding the cancellation of the last dates of JWT...but I think every voice deserves to be heard so I'm gonna voice mine :bon:

I understand many of us, like myself, bought tickets and were so hyped for the shows and different people felt different emotions about it being cancelled for the second time. I had tickets with my friend to see her in London. Personally, it was very challenging for me, at first I was regrettably and wrongly angry at Gaga, I honesty couldn't control it. I think it was just my natural response - I know I'm not the only one. I also felt sad not for me, but for her, and I can't believe some of the comments I see that don't seem to trust her (though I do understand). Gaga will always have my love, respect and trust.

Mainly posting this to see peoples opinion and if anybody has/does feel some-what similar

so happy i could die

Tan Fei

What the fans are feeling...she is feeling 10times worse....fans there frustrated with money issues...but shes here ,frustrated and struggling with her health, guilt and loss. 

davidtaylor
3 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

What the fans are feeling...she is feeling 10times worse....fans there frustrated with money issues...but shes here ,frustrated and struggling with her health, guilt and loss. 

yeah, tbh i dont care about the money at all i just couldnt wait to see her it would've been my first show

so happy i could die

ViviLittleM

I'm not even frustrated with money issues.

I wanted this show to "boost" myself. That was the only thing I was looking forward to.

And now I've nothing.

Earthling
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I wanted this show to "boost" myself. That was the only thing I was looking forward to.

And now I've nothing.

I'm so sorry friend, this must be hard for you and very dissapointing. I don't know wgat else to say but hang in there. :hug:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

HelloBarbara
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

And now I've nothing.

This.

Hiiieee

davidtaylor
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

And now I've nothing.

it's best to focus on what's best for Gaga. we all know it sucks, she knows it sucks

so happy i could die

Archived