Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing GGD members?... Where’s everyone?

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
44 minutes ago, Ronk said:

She's even better, imo.  She's evolved and diversified, and did not limit herself to appealing to young fans.  She's grown, and is not going to pretend her fans haven't grown.  She's on the right track.

I agree I said for better and for worse! I'm merely listing the worse in that negative post :poot:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

im still here lurking since 2010 lmao been a stan since 2008 tho but i think nobody here knows about me :'v i miss a lot of people ..

WTF is MDNA

SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Got your wish, dear :interestinga:

oh

my

god

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

SlaeUrAnus
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Got your wish, dear :interestinga:

You’re back!?

I’m shoooooook! :wtfga:

In my messy era.

Didymus
7 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

You’re back!?

I’m shoooooook! :wtfga:

I telepathically received both the wishes for my return and the wishes for my sustained absence in this thread so I decided to reunite with the amazing well wishers and have lots of fun with them, and to piss of the latter group and have lots of fun with that too :trollga:

Katsuki Bakugo

I’m still here. I’m just watching and judging you all silently.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

I telepathically received both the wishes for my return and the wishes for my sustained absence in this thread so I decided to reunite with the amazing well wishers and have lots of fun with them, and to piss of the latter group and have lots of fun with that too :trollga:

DADDYMUS!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

9 hours ago, Didymus said:

I'm so happy!  :woohoo:

I live outside the space time continuum.

HausOfMark

what ever happened to Mikey? ( i think that was his username on the old forum) he used to post A LOT

-Mark

On 2/11/2018 at 3:56 PM, Didymus said:

Oh wow, oh wow :giveup:

Welcome back sis!

I like dancin', and ponies....

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived