💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing GGD members?... Where’s everyone?

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

I mean it's hard to be her fan from the beginning when she basically shat on all her previous work/admitted it was mostly an act during ARTPOP era, then started making jazz music, then conservatized herself as trump took over the USA with a bland album.... 

speak for yourself :poot:

Joanne is anything but bland :poot: 

it literally has protest songs :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
21 hours ago, Creyk said:

these types of fans that don't completely agree with MY views need to leave the fandom! If you want fun pop music and success go stan Katy Perry!

How that worked out for them? Did they witness.MP3 success? :stalkga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

speak for yourself :poot:

Joanne is anything but bland :poot: 

it literally has protest songs :poot: 

I am speaking for myself. And others who lost interest in her most likely due to these things, that I overlook and still love her despite. 

Also get REAL. Omg. Joanne is in no way a protest album. Angel down and come to mama are CUTE at best. Angel down she sings about wanting to save people. Come to mama is again about her wanting to save people. It offers nothing poignant at all. 

..sorry not sorry! :triggered: :poot:

ryanripley
30 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I am speaking for myself. And others who lost interest in her most likely due to these things, that I overlook and still love her despite. 

Also get REAL. Omg. Joanne is in no way a protest album. Angel down and come to mama are CUTE at best. Angel down she sings about wanting to save people. Come to mama is again about her wanting to save people. It offers nothing poignant at all. 

..sorry not sorry! :triggered: :poot:

i said songs, not album :poot: 

CTM is certainly a response to the political climate of the US rn and Angel Down is calling out people who do nothing about the worlds problems, they're protests :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Most of GGD veterans have been banned. Also GGD might have a low volume until ASIB promo or any surprises come up. 

holy scheisse
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i said songs, not album :poot: 

CTM is certainly a response to the political climate of the US rn and Angel Down is calling out people who do nothing about the worlds problems, they're protests :poot: 

:triggered:fine hunny, I'ma agree to not agree :trollga:  i respect your perspective 

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, KING said:

Most of GGD veterans have been banned. Also GGD might have a low volume until ASIB promo or any surprises come up. 

When you say veterans I think of people from 2010, 2011 era :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FfFfFfFF
On 2/9/2018 at 12:17 AM, lego said:

Idk how to explain without getting banned myself (again) so. :triggered: 

If you need another person to share the story with feel free to pm me. :unicorn:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Miley said:

There was this Romanian member.. I don't know what happened to him 

Who else was Romanian here beside me? :gum:

On 2/9/2018 at 10:18 AM, holy scheisse said:

I mean it's hard to be her fan from the beginning when she basically shat on all her previous work/admitted it was mostly an act during ARTPOP era, then started making jazz music, then conservatized herself as trump took over the USA with a bland album.... 

Lol I love Gaga and I have since just dance... But she's not even close to the artist she once was. For better and for worse. She sings differently, she performs differently, she cares about different things... Which is all natural and whatnot. But idk a lot of her past, like the fashion, the outlandish behavior and ideas, the GENUINE politics, the music quality, the art... I miss that.

She's even better, imo.  She's evolved and diversified, and did not limit herself to appealing to young fans.  She's grown, and is not going to pretend her fans haven't grown.  She's on the right track.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived