💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing GGD members?... Where’s everyone?

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Just saying but Gaga fans from the start may just don't like the path she took on CTC or Joanne...

I'm still here, but I loved a lot more the music and visuals from The Fame to ARTPOP, only my opinion but I'm pretty sure a lot of fans will be back if she starts a new era that is more in the path of what she used to do... 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
1 hour ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Mess. I came back today

giphy.gif

Hide contents

And everyone else left

giphy.gif

I missed seeing your comments!! :giveup: 

that Madonna avi you had made me scream everytime I saw it :air:

GRIMEZSZ

I don't have any friend here):

I already know many user names, but I think my existence here is like Miley's younger now, a total flop:selena:

RodeckDanny

Come on banned people, just create another account LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I have arrived 

gretchen-2-o.gif

Talent is back :queenga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Inferno
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

People used to say "these types of fans that don't completely agree with MY views need to leave the fandom! If you want fun pop music and success go stan Katy Perry!" (that was during the AP era) I guess it worked. Many fans did leave.

Also the site being extremely strict and giving way too many WP's for practically anything doesn't help.

it wasnt the fault of the delusionally positive monsters but moreso that there was this obnoxious trend within the base (at least on ATRL) for awhile where this onslaught of "its not cool to like Gaga right now so im going to be as catty and negative as possible to compensate for my liking her so that people know im not delusional or 'like that' even though im lowkey still obsessed with her". which was triggered by and a consequence of the born this way-era and all the backlash she received from it. culminating with the start of the ARTPOP-era where people either just dropped off completely or calmed down. imo no one was ever anti-criticism so much as there were a lot of users that took it too far and were just basically constantly hating on her and were moving onto other pop stars and its like well then why stay? and then they would just pull the annoying "I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION, JUST BECAUSE IM NOT KISSING HER BUTT AND LOVING EVERYTHING SHE DOES" argument which was just a lot of blah blah blah. theres a difference between criticism and the occasional catty statement vs. just being a hater

ryanripley
58 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Who is she?? 

:awkney:

a member who had a huge meltdown because gaga once said "this is the real me" during the joanne era and attacked her for having no artistic integrity so they better left gone

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LADYGAGASHOOCK
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a member who had a huge meltdown because gaga once said "this is the real me" during the joanne era and attacked her for having no artistic integrity so they better left gone

:koons: To get so triggered by that...:air:

Literally all the users when Gaga isn't doing anything.....

LqcOAPg.gif

They'll be back when ASIB trailer releases

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived