💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

brizoda

I only listened The Fame and TFM six months ago

I found The Fame her worst album

I've never been to any of her concerts (because I dont want to be alone and all my friends and family membres dont like her)

Her best album are ARTPOP and BTW

I hate MANiCURE with a passion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

I hate The Cure and I think is one of her worst songs

gif-lady-gaga-Favim.com-232256.gif

also I skip dope & gypsy and listen to Jewels & Drugs

- Million Reasons is my least favourite Gaga song.

- I was disappointed in the JWT - felt underwhelming compared to previous tours.

ApplauseftAdele

Didnt even listen to Joanne the week it came out. Basically, listened to the 30 second snippets and made my decision, when it came out I bought DIC John Wayne and Diamond Heart, didnt listen to the rest until like 2 weeks later. After not really liking it at all at first, I slowly went through phases of liking every song on it.

- I think BTW is her worst single EVER :poot:

- I love a lot of ARTPOP but I don't want part 2 :poot: 

- I think her choreo with Richy is wack :poot: 

raginchristians
17 hours ago, OliverViennese said:

I listened to the Joanne album leaked, because I knew I was going to purchase + stream the **** out of this record. Still felt terrible, when I watched her have this breakdown over the leak in 5FT2. :selena: 

I'm a flop stan cause I never even knew the album leaked until 5f2 :selena:

Spoiler

I was litterally searching daily and couldn't find ANYTHING, just another flop strike against my name I guess :poot:

he/they

19 hours ago, Hoss said:

- I think Dance in the Dark is god AWFUL. It had sooo much potential but was wasted with shitty production.

tumblr_o1bm2aN3NP1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

That's Gossip

Irrelevant
19 hours ago, Hoss said:

- I think Gaga should have saved the Joanne concept for LG6 and used her original LG5 concept full of those RedOne bops. It would have been a more successful era imo

19 hours ago, Hoss said:

- I think Gaga needs to cut ties with all of her previous producers and move on to more current ones, not necessarily generic hit-making machine ones but ones that will give her a new sound. 

I mean...

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Phoebe Buffay
2 hours ago, dit said:

- I think her choreo with Richy is wack :poot: 

Oh, that's not a sin. That's a F A C T! :poot::reductive:

gstring

That's it? That's all you've got? Hmm, how pathetic :bon:

Want to know what sins i've made? 

Not buying ARTPOP:poot:

Little little

Lord Temptation

1) I hated Gaga (well her persona anyway) until I saw the Alejandro music video, which I think is an absolute masterpiece :firega:

2) I have pretty much always been broke so I could never afford spending money to see her at any of her tours. That and all my friends suck because they don’t like Gaga, so I would’ve had no-one to go with anyways :fthis:

3) Between 2011-2014 I was kind of embarrassed to admit to anyone I still liked Gaga (during BTW and ARTPOP :excuseu:) and so probably inadvertantly contributed to her decline in popularity during those years :interestinga:

4) I didn’t want her to be with Taylor Kinney because I knew he didn’t deserve her. He is a boy, and Mother needs a man. I do feel slightly guilty that they’ve broken up, but she seems happy with Daddian Carino :staymad:

Please forgive my sinners prayer Mother :cryga:, I shall repent for eternity forevermore :stalkga:

pachinko
21 hours ago, Hoss said:

I think Dance in the Dark is god AWFUL. It had sooo much potential but was wasted with shitty production.

Sis, you better run! :grr:

Archived