Jump to content
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Featured Posts

TylerBR97   Paws Up 8,685
TylerBR97
1 hour ago, Hoss said:

- I have never listened to a single song from Cheek to Cheek, and I don't plan on it.

Repent oh my god

 

  • LMAO 1
REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 7,468
Sepsami
Just now, River said:

A fan without benefits :trollga:

I believe the right term for that is cockroach :neyde: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxe Ford   Paws Up 1,896
Luxe Ford

My cardinal eius prodigium minor (little monster sin) is experiencing a total existential breakdown when Joanne was released. I had to reasess everything I had ever known, everything I identified with, about being a Gaga. After a long, painful period experiencing scorn from Lady Gagas innermost confidants and Royal Life Guard whenever I whispered the opinion that I don't quite love the record I have now, after feeling compketly ostrizised,  finally recovered fully.

 

Or *have* I...???

 [cue twilight zone theme]

  • Like 1
Old maids say I have no sense; boys declare I'm just immense!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch   Paws Up 11,320
Dutch

I like Katy Perry. I went to her tour.

tenor.gif

I like Madonna. I went to her tour.

tenor.gif

I don't like Taylor Swift. I will never go to her tour.

tenor.gif

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult   Paws Up 2,582
LateToCult
1 minute ago, Luxe Ford said:

My cardinal eius prodigium minor (little monster sin) is experiencing a total existential breakdown when Joanne was released. I had to reasess everything I had ever known, everything I identified with, about being a Gaga. After a long, painful period experiencing scorn from Lady Gagas innermost confidants and Royal Life Guard whenever I whispered the opinion that I don't quite love the record I have now, after feeling compketly ostrizised,  finally recovered fully.

 

Or *have* I...???

 [cue twilight zone theme]

What I think you’re trying to say is that you don’t like Joanne. If I’m right then don’t feel bad girl. By the looks of this thread a lot of people feel the same way...  :ladyhaha:

  • Thanks 1
ARTPOP is Platinum

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River   Paws Up 12,586
River
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I believe the right term for that is cockroach :neyde: 

Cockroaches are cute and very dedicated and supportive to the house eco-system, so I'm happy to be a brown cute bug :kara:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
evgenigerm2   Paws Up 3,294
evgenigerm2

I don't understand how y'all can call yourselves stans, be on this site and discuss Gaga-related stuff without listening to some of her songs. I mean, it's a 3-minute song, not a 15-hour movie marathon or something, how much of your precious time can it take?! You don't have to like, just listen to it, like, once, so you can be more objective.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 7,468
Sepsami
2 minutes ago, River said:

Cockroaches are cute and very dedicated and supportive to the house eco-system, so I'm happy to be a brown cute bug :kara:

SecondaryPerkyBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 7,468
Sepsami
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

I don't understand how y'all can call yourselves stans, be on this site and discuss Gaga-related stuff without listening to some of her songs. I mean, it's a 3-minute song, not a 15-hour movie marathon or something, how much of your precious time can it take?! You don't have to like, just listen to it, like, once, so you can be more objective.

l3q2N9XQGXSw2FBPW.gif

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Madonna   Paws Up 833
Blue Madonna

I haven't purchased any Gaga apart from Alejandro and Monster, and the album ARTPOP, all before I got Spotify. I don't intend on buying any more Gaga again :icega:

Lady Gaga. Lana del Rey. Beck. BØRNS. Lorde. Oh Wonder. 😍

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NicoK   Paws Up 430
NicoK

All this interesting details we know about some „LM“ now:sis:

One of the only songs I don’t really like is telephone. But the rest of her songs, projects, performances :tony:

Edited by NicoK
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster4life231   Paws Up 248
monster4life231

I haven't listened to all the songs on The Fame yet. :O 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jacob Marley   Paws Up 447
Jacob Marley
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

- I quite don't care about Speechless that much.

- Bad Romance is OVERrated.

- ARTPOP is OVERrated too. I get the feeling of people who dislike the Joanne Era 'cause I felt the same with the AP Era, I just hated it.

- I think C2C is better than ARTPOP, 'cause is much more organic.

- I didn't like the SuperBowl Show the first time I watched to it.

- I get bored whenever Gaga sits on the piano.

- I hate Telephone, TEOG and  G.U.Y. Music Videos.

- DWUW as second single was a mistake.

- I actually like MR Music Video.

The amount of nuclear bombs in this post....the limit does not exist. hahaha 

 

Also my sin:

1.) I didn't go to the JWT because the tour didn't look as fun and artRave seemed more interesting. The major redeeming quality of the JWT is her singing Diamond Heart and Scheisse...that's about it.

2.) Dancing in Circles is a terrible song - it may be her worst 'touch myself song' of all the albums. 

 

By the way - I know Gaga is chilling on here rehabing...I still love you, but don't try to outdo So Happy I Could Die....you can't.

Edited by Jacob Marley
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NicoK   Paws Up 430
NicoK
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

- I quite don't care about Speechless that much.

- Bad Romance is OVERrated.

- ARTPOP is OVERrated too. I get the feeling of people who dislike the Joanne Era 'cause I felt the same with the AP Era, I just hated it.

- I think C2C is better than ARTPOP, 'cause is much more organic.

- I didn't like the SuperBowl Show the first time I watched to it.

- I get bored whenever Gaga sits on the piano.

- I hate Telephone, TEOG and  G.U.Y. Music Videos.

- DWUW as second single was a mistake.

- I actually like MR Music Video.

:triggered: Wow this one was hard :triggered:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×