💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

FentyGa
On 07/02/2018 at 3:52 PM, Hoss said:

- I think Gaga should have saved the Joanne concept for LG6 and used her original LG5 concept full of those RedOne bops. It would have been a more successful era imo

- I think Dance in the Dark is god AWFUL. It had sooo much potential but was wasted with shitty production.

- I think that Gaga has already reached her peak level of fame. Unless she goes back to serving avant-garde looks and delivers a smash single for LG6, then she won't be as famous as she was during TFM and BTW. 

- I think that Bad Romance, although it is undoubtedly her most iconic hit, is incredibly overrated by this fanbase. I mean sure it's GOOD, but it's no Venus or Heavy Metal Lover.

- I think Gaga needs to cut ties with all of her previous producers and move on to more current ones, not necessarily generic hit-making machine ones but ones that will give her a new sound. 

I agree with all of these. DITD sounds like something a high school student could make, the only part I like is the bridge. Although, even the "Marylin, Judy, Sylvia" bit is cringy af.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dainius Rutkowski
18 hours ago, maxblac said:

I agree with all of these. DITD sounds like something a high school student could make, the only part I like is the bridge. Although, even the "Marylin, Judy, Sylvia" bit is cringy af.

I thinkt that DITD sounds very 80’s and that’s why they did it in a way that it’s production feels homemade/simple. However it’s my favorite song of her 😂

I don’t even understand how you can label yourself a stan, let alone have actually made an account to on an online forum to participate with other fans, and have not listened to all of her albums. 

giphy.gif

ignotus
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I don’t even understand how you can label yourself a stan, let alone have actually made an account to on an online forum to participate with other fans, and have not listened to all of her albums. 

giphy.gif

the tea is searing hot :reductive:

FentyGa
5 hours ago, Doot said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DoremonLove

Wow after reading all of the comments i feel im such an amazing fan:firega: i havent watched ARTPOP tour and btw ball in full yet im gonna watch soon:staymad:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived