💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

The only time I saw Gaga live was at The Born This Way Ball and I didn't enjoy the whole thing as much as I hoped I would :emma:

I was kind of disappointed because I knew she could do so much better. Her moves were sluggish, her voice while powerful sounded like it was strained and overall it looked and felt like she was super exhausted :(

Now I think the reason behind all those things was her hip injury because the tour was cancelled just 2 months after my date (mine was December 9, 2012 in Saint-Petersburg, Russia). 

I hope to see her live again in the future though and hopefully in good health :unicorn:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I do like you tho.

tumblr_lm1bg97IFU1qbpemeo1_r2_500+%25281

giphy.gif 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

On 2/7/2018 at 11:57 AM, MannyMonroe18 said:

-The only thing I don't like about "Sinner's Prayer" is the "HEY" synth. But then again, I haven't listed to it enough to find any other flaws. At least there's the Dive Bar version. 

-I bought the deluxe version of "Cheek to Cheek" on iTunes even though I haven't listened to the whole album yet.

-The songs I listen to the most from Joanne are "Diamond Heart", "A-YO", "John Wayne", and "Dancin' on Circles". I like the rest of the album though. It's just that I have to be in a certain mood to listen to songs like "Angel Down" and "Joanne". 

-I actually like "Teeth", even though the intro's a little messy. 

-I REALLY didn't like "The Cure" when it I first listened to it just because it's a tropical house song. When I was watching the livestream of the Coachella performance and she announced that she going to perform a new song, I litterally screamed of excitement then when she tropical house beat started playing my hype went down. I litterally thought "maybe something with the Wi-Fi is wrong, which is making this song sound like THIS! Long story short after streaming it two or three times I ended up loving it because of the vocals and non-lazy Tropical House instrumental. 

I'll add add more later. 

I had the exact same reaction to The Cure as you did. It took seeing it on tour for me to like it.

KyliesChild
12 hours ago, Venusfly said:

I don’t think dancin in circles is that good of a song. This fanbase LATCHED itself onto the idea of “tropical pop” being any song that has electronic production and lost their minds when one song on Joanne sounded slightly electronic :green:

It's such an unnecessary song. I'm not sure why Gaga decided to include it in the album especially since it ruins the cohesiveness of the album sonically and thematically. A song about masturbation after a song dedicated to your late relative isn't exactly the most gracious route to take anyway. 

actsleazy

i recently stanned katy and im currently blasting prism, the most basic pop album of the millennium and also the album that destroyed ARTPOP’s sales, and enjoying it 

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

GagaOhhLaLa

I unstanned after ARTPOP and Applause cause I hated it. Only started getting really into gaga when I was gifted Joanne for Christmas.

I listened to Perfect  Illusion for like 20 seconds and turned it off .

I listened to ARTPOP for the first time watching Dylan Will  Not Participate  reactions.

Gypsy, dope, and DWUW are the only great songs on that album.

malongaga

In 2010 i bought 2 lady gaga posters that were on sale just because I needed some decoration in my room and she looked hot. I didn’t know her music at all. A few months later I was bored so I decided to check out her music so I illegally downloaded her albums and that’s actually how I became a little monster. 

FadMadonsterStan

- I haven’t listened to Joanne in full since 2016 :giveup: I just can’t, I wanted to like it 

- I use to hate You and I it sounded too country for me until Joanne was released now I love it :bon:

- I only have ARTPOP and Born this way on vinyl

- bad romance is overrated not bad just overrated it was over-layer so much back in the day I can’t hel- but to skip it every single time

- I listen to Madonna wha more then Gaga now then back in 2013

im a flop Stan :madge:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Decodekid
On 2/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, Hoss said:

- I think that Gaga has already reached her peak level of fame.  

That happened like 7-6 years ago we been knew 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ignotus
On 2/8/2018 at 12:42 AM, Aleks said:

- I own a physical copy of every Gaga album... except Cheek to Cheek :laughga:

Me too lol 

i listened to C2C tho.

my major sin: i’ve never been to any of her tours. She only came to our country twice so... i was too young back then I couldn’t afford the tickets. My parents don’t like her before (they’re pretty nonchalant now but they admit that she’s really talented) so they didn’t allow me to go. :selena:

Archived