💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Florian said:

So you were old enough to buy the masterpiece with your Tooth fairy coins :madge: 

What's your excuse ?! :grr: 

I was a flop child, okay? :poot:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety
23 minutes ago, Hoss said:

- I think Gaga should have saved the Joanne concept for LG6 and used her original LG5 concept full of those RedOne bops. It would have been a more successful era imo

- I think Gaga needs to cut ties with all of her previous producers and move on to more current ones, not necessarily generic hit-making machine ones but ones that will give her a new sound. 

My contradiction senses are tingling :excuseu:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

SHALLOW

I never bought any of her singles or albums. :laughga:

I think BTW is way overrated and is only liked so much by this fanbase cause it's about the gays, and we know we're almost all hunties. :trollga:

I don't like her BTW Era videos. (Sue Me! :fthis:)

I skip JnD (not really a sin, come on... it's just awful :madge:)

Also, i think ARTPOP is her best album (and i know this might be considered a sin by the #BORNTHISWAYSTERS :stalkga:)

I never listen to The Fame cause i think it's dated, tho i gotta say it's not that bad

I think The Fame Monster is one of her best albums just because of BD,Telephone and Alejandro. Anything else on that album is not that good.

I never bought official merchandise, tho i had a custom cover for my Iphone made with The Rhino interlude.:firega:

1. I didn't buy her music

2. I didn't buy any merchandise

3. I could go to the JWT but I chose not too because I felt that it's not really interesting

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

nattuggla
8 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I never bought any of her singles or albums:laughga:

stopped reading there..... 

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

papergangstas

I want her back with her chubby cheeks, lavender blonde highlights (LoveGame Hairstyle), shocking outfits, talking about fame and pop culture 24/7 and making RedOne bops bye :awkney:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

adamsenigma
7 minutes ago, River said:

1. I didn't buy her music

2. I didn't buy any merchandise

3. I could go to the JWT but I chose not too because I felt that it's not really interesting

This is why the good sis keeps on flopping. :interestinga: Honestly if Gaga decides to do a piano tour I'd still go, she's the show itself, all the other things like stage design, pyros, lights and stuff is just a complement tbh

Henri Bardot
38 minutes ago, Hoss said:

- I have yet to listen to Jewels & Drugs, Sinner's Prayer, and Come to Mama in full. I skip them all every time they come on shuffle :poot: 

JnD is a ****ING bop sis wyd

pooiota

2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

This is why the good sis keeps on flopping. :interestinga: Honestly if Gaga decides to do a piano tour I'd still go, she's the show itself, all the other things like stage design, pyros, lights and stuff is just a complement tbh

I give my money to independent artists, not for commercial once.. the moment Gaga will go independent, I will support..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RonnieGagz

- I never listened to Cheek To Cheek and will never listen

- I didnt watch the Joanne MV and dont plan on doing it. It looks boring 

- I'm not into her ballads at all

- I find the Joanne era boring and unamusing 

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Pacify Him

I don’t have C2C and Joanne illegally downloaded in my phone to listen to. The rest are :applause: 

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived