Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will spend more time on the LM app!

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Deleted my account, and don't plan on going back after the hack.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

DiscoStyx

I wish she was slightly more active but hey at least we have something (a selfie every 3 days):poot: 

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

"more active"

she've posted 3 things on that website since saying that hasn't she? it's really cute that she's trying but...

For me it seems like she's trying to get the fanbase to be more active again, like the old days. But she seems to miss the point that she's the vehicle in that machine, monsters will always be monsters and fans of hers, but it wont be the same unless she's in the mix. She's been able to engage a lot of her fans to be activists and stand up for their beliefs etc, which is great. But the 'community' of monsters wont be the same without her in it. 

I also feel that it's a bit sad that she has to use the cancelling of her shows to promote her website...? doesn't feel like the site is that important for her does it. (hoping i'm wrong though)

SecondhandHauntingIguana-size_restricted

ryanripley
24 minutes ago, PokerFace said:

"more active"

she've posted 3 things on that website since saying that hasn't she? it's really cute that she's trying but...

For me it seems like she's trying to get the fanbase to be more active again, like the old days. But she seems to miss the point that she's the vehicle in that machine, monsters will always be monsters and fans of hers, but it wont be the same unless she's in the mix. She's been able to engage a lot of her fans to be activists and stand up for their beliefs etc, which is great. But the 'community' of monsters wont be the same without her in it. 

I also feel that it's a bit sad that she has to use the cancelling of her shows to promote her website...? doesn't feel like the site is that important for her does it. (hoping i'm wrong though)

SecondhandHauntingIguana-size_restricted

i think it's really odd she suddenly revived the app, like the entire thing has been rebranded and updated (just before the tour) so maybe there were plans to revive it even if the tour wasn't cancelled? :huh: 

anyway yeah, i agree she seems a bit distant from it but she's been liking a few posts

it's just seems so random to me for her to ditch it for 3 years and then suddenly come back :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Guys let's also take a look that it's quite common to "get over" a social media but then also move back into it. I used to be a Twitter freak from 2010 til 2014, then I kinda got just bored and even deleted the app from my cellphone. Then I just started to get into it again and, even though I'm not  so into it as a I used to be, I enjoy it quite a lot today. It's normal for all of us to change over social medias etc.

I decided to download the app ~andcringeoverstuffonmyprofiilewithapicfrom2009~ and also checked her profile, realized she's been liking a lot of stuff and commenting and before this year, her last interaction was 3 years ago and I counted that it was 2015 then. Tbh  I had no idea she was there after 2014\end of ARTPOP\Cheek to Cheek era.

Also about the app, it's so different from what I had in my mind... ~includingallthepseudo****stuff~ it looks really different but the fact this woman created a whole media, that goes way far than just any "forum", for her FANS... it's pretty awesome.

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Update: I tried to open the app and it's not working on my phone :laughga: 

It won't open or some other issues?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It won't open or some other issues?

It keeps loading but nothing happens and then window pop up with "App not answering, exit it?"

RAMROD
Just now, Leeo said:

It keeps loading but nothing happens and then window pop up with "App not answering, exit it?"

Perhaps it's corrupted upon installing. Have you try delete, reinstall and restart your device before using?

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Perhaps it's corrupted upon installing. Have you try delete, reinstall and restart your device before using?

It worked before I think it was after the newest att. But I'll try this! thanks <3

RAMROD
Just now, Leeo said:

It worked before I think it was after the newest att. But I'll try this! thanks <3

No prob, hope it will run as it should again

Archived