💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT Cancellation

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

Do you think Gaga will make up for the cancellation of her “Europe” tour... twice :toofunny:

My shows got cancelled and I’m a mess since Saturday so do you think will she make up for the cancellation. I thought for example putting new merch on her website (or people that still have tickets get discount) or make a “Tour” only for those cancelledT countries (maybe just her and her piano/guitar, nothing crazy)

I’m really not greedy but a double cancellation really shook me :saladga:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phillipaf

I feel you, I really do. But I don't think we'll get anything. Would be nice though. I never had my heart broken like this before.

ViviLittleM

It hurts so hard for me since Saturday omg... Not f*cking twice.

But I understand, her health is more important.

But I don't think she'll make up.

She'll stay in Vegas forever imo, it's better for her health unfortunately

PartySick
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Who wants to start the GoFundMe to fly Vivi out to Vegas? :giveup:

OT: I think the best you can hope for is the first dates on the next tour :selena:

🖤

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

i think she well have tour but something like 40-50 shows, she is not for Vegas, i think she just need 2-3years to not tour, she is on tour like form 2009

ViviLittleM
Just now, PartySick said:

Who wants to start the GoFundMe to fly Vivi out to Vegas? :giveup:

OT: I think the best you can hope for is the first dates on the next tour :selena:

lmao :( this is so nice, but I won't go to Vegas even if someone paid for me :selena:

I don't think there will be another WW tour tbh...

It would be nice if they offered some sort of gift as an apology, like a piece of merch or a discount on the next tour. I don't see it happening, though.

I think it's something that's handled really poorly industry-wide. So many people book non-refundable hotels and flights, and to have to do that twice for no reason is pretty poor. I suppose, 99.99999% of the time though, people who cancel once aren't going to cancel again. I guess this time we were just super unlucky.

Sirius094

I don't think a lot of people would spend money for flights/hotels for the third time honestly. Better let it go.

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

hausofjay

No - that's not what I think she will do. She will probably however wait until she has prepared new material, to make it a special for the European and Brazilian fans who have been inconvenienced. Similar to how she released the piano version of Joanne ahead of the cancellation, around the time that her chronic pain was worsening. Coincidence?

Mikolaj

Maybe when she comes back with LG6 Tour she will start from Europe, just like she did with artRave after BTWB American leg's cancellation?

That would make a lot of sense and her team could to this much. That is, if there's ever another tour ... :cryga:

Archived