Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

JWT Wrap Party (without Gaga)

Rifek

Featured Posts

actsleazy
13 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

She had that Halloween party with them. I guess she needs all the time she can get to rest before going on the next show?

well this is awkward :selena:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Imagine cancelling your tour with body pain but your team making a party...:triggered:

Spoiler

I WOULD REALLY LIKE FIRE EVERYONE

Spoiler

Plot twist gaga is actually better and enjoying but know how messy it would be to show up at the pic partying and she's the one who actually took the picture

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Imagine cancelling your tour with body pain but your team making a party...:triggered:

Reveal hidden contents

I WOULD REALLY LIKE FIRE EVERYONE

Reveal hidden contents

Plot twist gaga is actually better and enjoying but know how messy it would be to show up at the pic partying and she's the one who actually took the picture

They’re not celebrating her canceling the tour though. It’s just a celebration of the tour in general 

1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

They’re not celebrating her canceling the tour though. It’s just a celebration of the tour in general 

Yes darling get it but it's just awkward cuz... it wasn't like... a really good ending. It's kinda bittersweet to imagine you celebrate the abrupt end.

At same time they're on their right, it's tiring to put on a show for months so....

3 hours ago, mezzanine said:

i talked with some dancers before one of the last shows and they didn't seem to be really close to her, apart of the rehearsals/work and big parties like thanksgiving, halloween, etc.

her own team seems to build like a bubble and gaga is inside, the rest is out, even internally, and you can actually check it by yourself on instagram: the dancers and music group do upload A LOT of things, they're always together, even in small groups, they go out a lot, and gaga is never on the videos/pictures

My guess is that she has a much closer relationship to people that have been on her team for years (most of her band, Ian and Asi, most of the dancers) than the newer ones. Not that she doesn't have a relationship with newer staff and crew- they always have a lot of public respect for her, but sometimes I feel like they see her more as a super-talented enigmatic figure, than a close friend.

Maybe if they stick with her for a few more years.

3 points in and ready for more

Guest bostonGUY
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

My guess is that she has a much closer relationship to people that have been on her team for years (most of her band, Ian and Asi, most of the dancers) than the newer ones. Not that she doesn't have a relationship with newer staff and crew- they always have a lot of public respect for her, but sometimes I feel like they see her more as a super-talented enigmatic figure, than a close friend.

Maybe if they stick with her for a few more years.

I mean Gaga technically is their boss

I mean I love my boss but I wouldn't hang out with her

They probably just see it as a job, however, the people who have been there longer obv have a different relationship with Gaga

16 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I mean Gaga technically is their boss

I mean I love my boss but I wouldn't hang out with her

They probably just see it as a job, however, the people who have been there longer obv have a different relationship with Gaga

Mmhmm, definitely.

3 points in and ready for more

4 hours ago, Rifek said:

4 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

Cuz she never takes photos with the same group twice

Get those receipts gurls 

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Xoxo Adriana
5 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Hi 

excuse me bye. the show was amazing fatty

Um... She's not here because she's somewhere laying in bed in severe pain?! Fair enough? Why some of you don't understand it though?

Tan Fei
5 hours ago, mezzanine said:

i talked with some dancers before one of the last shows and they didn't seem to be really close to her, apart of the rehearsals/work and big parties like thanksgiving, halloween, etc.

her own team seems to build like a bubble and gaga is inside, the rest is out, even internally, and you can actually check it by yourself on instagram: the dancers and music group do upload A LOT of things, they're always together, even in small groups, they go out a lot, and gaga is never on the videos/pictures

Dont think anyone will be super close with boss  . But loyalty from them shows shes a good boss and relationship is good . 

This is like having a birthday party without the birthday person

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andrea B

Gaga probably knows about this and she's happy that they're celebrating, she's so kind and positive. Just because she's a pain right now that doesn't mean they shouldn't have fun, I'm sure they're thinking about Gaga right now and maybe they're sending her pics, idk .

this is not the same as a birthday party.

Archived