Jump to content
question

Btwb Twickenham stadium September 8th 2012

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack   Paws Up 119
Bloodyjack

So I know this is a strange question but this has been torturing me for ages so in 2012 the born this way ball concert was on at Twickenham stadium and I could have gone but was I had a lot to do and basically forgot to ask anyone to go with me or buy tickets so I ended up missing out and too make it worse tons of my friends did and I even went passed the stadium on the day and heard her singing and screaming and it's traumatized me (meltdown moment lol ever since it still bothers me to this day and it's one of my biggest regrets lol but anyway my friends still talk to this day about how amazing it was and how different to all the other btwbs so my question is (without sounding bitter) was it really that good and what set it apart from other btwbs I also wanted everyone to send in Thier clips because I'm trying to arrange a private joke screening for my friends

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619   Paws Up 7,873
monster78619

I went to twickenham, the BTWB was amazing visually, the giant moving castle, the outfits, the choreo, literally everything. Sorry if this upsets you :poot:

but there was nothing that set it apart from the other BTWBs 

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan   Paws Up 5,252
elijahfan

Well, I don't know what was so special about the London dates, but the BTWBall sure was my favorite Gaga tour, and seeing her at the Stade de France still is one of the happiest moments of my life. It was my first time seeing her, ever, and everything about it was epic. I even brought a friend with me who was just a regular fan, and she said it was the best show she ever saw.

I've loved her next tours as well, but in terms of scale they've got nothing on the BTWBall. Tho I admit the quintessential Lady Gaga tour probably is the Monster Ball, which I didn't get to attend unfortunately... so you're not the only one with regrets ;)

Edited by elijahfan

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicer   Paws Up 228
Musicer

I don't want to sound rude or bitter , but most of her fans like me which lives in Middle East and followed her since day 1 had NEVER has the chance too see her live , and some of you guys skip her just by not finding a friend to attend with , having homeworks or just random laziness ! like how you guys can skip it ?  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderMagno   Paws Up 5,188
AlexanderMagno

I'm not sure how much different it was from other concerts from the same tour. But listening to her singing "Imagine" was probably the best thing that I could have witnessed from her, because I love the song and I love her reinterpretation :flutter: for me, that made it the best concert I could see from her.

 

(I went on the 9th though. I heard she had to short the concert on the 8th because she was late, so I'm glad I missed that). So i guess the 8th was not as good as your friend said).

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 46,704
ryanripley
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, I don't know what was so special about the London dates, but the BTWBall sure was my favorite Gaga tour, and seeing her at the Stade de France still is one of the happiest moments of my life. It was my first time seeing her, ever, and everything about it was epic. I even brought a friend with me who was just a regular fan, and she said it was the best show she ever saw.

I've loved her next tours as well, but in terms of scale they've got nothing on the BTWBall. Tho I admit the quintessential Lady Gaga tour probably is the Monster Ball, which I didn't get to attend unfortunately... so you're not the only one with regrets ;)

she sang Imagine and Princess Die at my london show 

https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodyjack   Paws Up 119
Bloodyjack
5 minutes ago, Musicer said:

I don't want to sound rude or bitter , but most of her fans like me which lives in Middle East and followed her since day 1 had NEVER has the chance too see her live , and some of you guys skip her just by not finding a friend to attend with , having homeworks or just random laziness ! like how you guys can skip it ?  

As I said I've regretted it forever and it wasn't my thought I didn't really know too much about it to be honest, i'm sorry you haven't seen her hope she comes to the middle East one day

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
boobtank   Paws Up 8,926
boobtank

It was literally the best live music experience I've ever had. There was something so magical about the gig at Twickenham on the 8th of September. EVERYONE that was around me was absolutely in love with all the material and was so genuinely excited by everything Gaga was doing. In turn, I think Gaga fed off of the energy that we were giving her and she performed even harder because of it. I would give anything to experience it again, honestly. I remember when she performed Marry The Night and me and my friend grabbed each other's hands and were spinning together and dancing in the monster pit. Ahhhh, the nostalgia. :wub: (This is coming from someone who's seen Gaga live about 8 times haha)

I remember she tweeted this a couple of hours after the show on the 8th of September:

 

Edited by boobtank
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan2244   Paws Up 768
Jonathan2244

As we all missed today, I got my old phone and looked at twickenham footage i had a really good seat, the video's I took are not great but you can hear her vocals and speeches so that is still important.

Dont worry about regrets to much,  I missed or didn't go to the Monster Ball... should of gone, but i was quite young then. That is why i wanted and make sure to go to  twickenham 

Edited by Jonathan2244

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor   Paws Up 3,297
Sailor

That's my birthday. :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathan2244   Paws Up 768
Jonathan2244

Watch some footage on youtube :firega:

Edited by Jonathan2244

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan   Paws Up 5,252
elijahfan
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she sang Imagine and Princess Die at my london show 

She sang Princess Die at my show too. And told us funny stories about dining with Azzedine Alaïa, who was in the audience... :(

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShockPop   Paws Up 5,217
ShockPop

Was this the first or 2nd? The first chopped out the red section due to lateness and the 2nd show (where I was) had everything. The energy was sky high. She was a goddess.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 46,704
ryanripley
27 minutes ago, boobtank said:

It was literally the best live music experience I've ever had. There was something so magical about the gig at Twickenham on the 8th of September. EVERYONE that was around me was absolutely in love with all the material and was so genuinely excited by everything Gaga was doing. In turn, I think Gaga fed off of the energy that we were giving her and she performed even harder because of it. I would give anything to experience it again, honestly. I remember when she performed Marry The Night and me and my friend grabbed each other's hands and were spinning together and dancing in the monster pit. Ahhhh, the nostalgia. :wub: (This is coming from someone who's seen Gaga live about 8 times haha)

I remember she tweeted this a couple of hours after the show on the 8th of September:

 

we were both in the same monster pit! :D 

https://goo.gl/wFxoYL

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×