💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's just look at this from a little monsters prospective

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Sorry I wasn't saying you directly. I was referring to fans in general who didn't care about her wellbeing.

Nvm

DemeLarell

https://aerivaille.tumblr.com/post/146707823579

If I was gaga I would cancel all together to. She tried postponing and now her fibro flared up again so it would be best just to cancel than to keep putting it off. If I was gaga I would put my health first. And as her fan I would want her to take care of herself.  

And she did give you something. A refund :laughga:

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

https://aerivaille.tumblr.com/post/146707823579

If I was gaga I would cancel all together to. She tried postponing and now her fibro flared up again so it would be best just to cancel than to keep putting it off. If I was gaga I would put my health first. And as her fan I would want her to take care of herself.  

And she did give you something. A refund :laughga:

Like I said So Do I I clearly said this in my post and have several times since is it not clicking with you people and my refund doesn't arrive until Tuesday and the event I want to spend the money on will probably be sold out by then

Catnikko
50 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

Can she just postpone again like I really want to see her live :saladga:

For the same thing to happen for the 3rd time? That would be a really bad decision, they probably should've canceled the first time

Oriane

I think it's good to make a thread like this. Of course, we have the right to be disappointed and sad, it doesn't mean we don't understand and support that decision.

The first time it didn't really affect me because they immediately said it was postponed. But then I was supposed to do an internship in another country from the end of December so I wasn't sure to be there for her concert, so I started being sad but I was happy for my opportunity. But eventually it didn't happen, it was postponed (hopefully for good this time) so I was available for the concert. I didn't think too much about it because I knew there were some risks and I didn't want to be disappointed. But I started to hype myself last week, I finally took the bus tickets to get there before it got too expensive, I informed my boss that I had to take three days off on that specific week... And then yesterday I learnt that it was cancelled. So that whole rollercoaster of I'm going to see her - Later - Maybe I won't - Finally I will - Finally I won't - hurts. And it was the first time I could see her. I hope I will get the chance to finally see her live one day.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

DemeLarell
1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

Like I said So Do I I clearly said this in my post and have several times since is it not clicking with you people and my refund doesn't arrive until Tuesday and the event I want to spend the money on will probably be sold out by then

Ok so why are you whining? Get over it. She’ll be back.... eventually.

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

Ok so why are you whining? Get over it. She’ll be back.... eventually.

In like 3x years and she probably won't do a full world tour which means it would take her even longer to get here and I've been waiting for 10x ****ing years waiting and have spent £310 which i still haven't got  back that's why I'm ****ing whining

DemeLarell
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

In like 3x years and she probably won't do a full world tour which means it would take her even longer to get here and I've been waiting for 10x ****ing years waiting and have spent £310 which i still haven't got  back that's why I'm ****ing whining

Ok. :ladyhaha:

Archived