Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's just look at this from a little monsters prospective

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So before I start off I would like to say my aunt got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I've had to watch how badly it's effected her life so before an angry stampede come at me screaming "you don't know nothing about fibromyalgia" don't bother cause I know exactly what you're the situation is. This is the third time I've attempted to write this post because I'll keep getting too emotional and i'm afraid I'm letting my feelings get the better of me.

So the first time she cancelled I felt an overwhelming sadness and emptiness, I had a lot of personal problems going on at the time and this concert was really a motivational boost for me and when it was cancelled it was like the last light at the end of the tunnel was switched off. This woman that I've idolised for 10, that I used to watch on brick TVs and read about in magazines and one day dream of standing in front of, this woman that moulded me into the person I am today. It was like my world shattered. But then the postponed dates were announced and everything fell into place.

I spent over 400 hundred pounds on jackets/clothes/tacky merchandise and spent hours preparing everything. But then that was cancelled and that bright light that was sooooo close burst before my eyes the last glimmer of hope was shattered. I've also read another story on twitter about two girls that bought tickets to the original show it October one of the them had terminal cancer and died before she could make the rescheduled date and the other thing that was keeping the other girl going was coming to the show tonight and now her hearts broken.

I know this is a really messy and chaotic post but I just want people to cut the little monsters some slack, like I said I also said I know a ton about fibromyalgia and she made the right decision to pull out because it's not nice to watch people deteriorate but it's not nice to watch your dreams deteriorate either:toofunny:

papergangstas

Can she just postpone again like I really want to see her live :saladga:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

I don’t think anyone is saying fans can’t be disappointed, that’s understandable. :shrug: It’s the rude and insensitive comments towards Gaga herself that are upsetting.

Bloodyjack
11 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Having a aunt with fibromyalgia, you sure sound insensitive in your other posts :poot: 

Which posts:triggered:

PunkTheFunk

Imagine you planned a vacation with your best friend and booked a hotel and a flight and got time off work and everything, and on the day before leaving your best friend falls seriously ill.

Your only priority is to make sure they recover. Yes, you'll be sad about the money and time you wasted, but a good friend would keep those grievances to themselves. Imagine how bad it would sound if you went to your other friends and said "yeah I know she's sick and might die BUT I wasted so much money on this trip!! You should feel bad for me too because I'm so mad" :triggered:

I understand where you're coming from, and fans who have unfortunately had their show pulled from under them twice definitely have a right to be disappointed.

That said, I think it's important to keep in mind that she is in legitimate pain. It's not enough to simply understand that she's in legitimate, actual, debilitating pain; you also have to empathize, and realize that some things are a little more important than others.

3 points in and ready for more

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Imagine you planned a vacation with your best friend and booked a hotel and a flight and got time off work and everything, and on the day before leaving your best friend falls seriously ill.

Your only priority is to make sure they recover. Yes, you'll be sad about the money and time you wasted, but a good friend would keep those grievances to themselves. Imagine how bad it would sound if you went to your other friends and said "yeah I know she's sick and might die BUT I wasted so much money on this trip!! You should feel bad for me too because I'm so mad" :triggered:

Yes you should of course I'll do everything to make sure their better and cancel the trip I'm disabled myself so I've had to do that to a few people myself but I feel bad about it and do everything in my power to make it better so yes you should feel bad for the friend as well because of all the money they spent

27 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

So before I start off I would like to say my aunt got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I've had to watch how badly it's effected her life so before an angry stampede come at me screaming "you don't know nothing about fibromyalgia" don't bother cause I know exactly what you're the situation is. This is the third time I've attempted to write this post because I'll keep getting too emotional and i'm afraid I'm letting my feelings get the better of me.

So the first time she cancelled I felt an overwhelming sadness and emptiness, I had a lot of personal problems going on at the time and this concert was really a motivational boost for me and when it was cancelled it was like the last light at the end of the tunnel was switched off. This woman that I've idolised for 10, that I used to watch on brick TVs and read about in magazines and one day dream of standing in front of, this woman that moulded me into the person I am today. It was like my world shattered. But then the postponed dates were announced and everything fell into place.

I spent over 400 hundred pounds on jackets/clothes/tacky merchandise and spent hours preparing everything. But then that was cancelled and that bright light that was sooooo close burst before my eyes the last glimmer of hope was shattered. I've also read another story on twitter about two girls that bought tickets to the original show it October one of the them had terminal cancer and died before she could make the rescheduled date and the other thing that was keeping the other girl going was coming to the show tonight and now her hearts broken.

I know this is a really messy and chaotic post but I just want people to cut the little monsters some slack, like I said I also said I know a ton about fibromyalgia and she made the right decision to pull out because it's not nice to watch people deteriorate but it's not nice to watch your dreams deteriorate either:toofunny:

Sorry to hear about your aunt, is it possible for you to share your experience about her fibro?

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I understand where you're coming from, and fans who have unfortunately had their show pulled from under them twice definitely have a right to be disappointed.

That said, I think it's important to keep in mind that she is in legitimate pain. It's not enough to simply understand that she's in legitimate, actual, debilitating pain; you also have to empathize, and realize that some things are a little more important than others.

Like I blatantly said in my post I think she made the right decision to come off the road I think it's best for her health and happiness read it again

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, Tomie said:

Sorry to hear about your aunt, is it possible for you to share your experience about her fibro?

What do you need it for help or something I can dm you privately and share the experience

2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Like I blatantly said in my post I think she made the right decision to come off the road I think it's best for her health and happiness read it again

I read it completely through, I understood exactly what you said.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, either. The second line is more directed to fans in general that don't understand that.

3 points in and ready for more

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Yes you should of course I'll do everything to make sure their better and cancel the trip I'm disabled myself so I've had to do that to a few people myself but I feel bad about it and do everything in my power to make it better so yes you should feel bad for the friend as well because of all the money they spent

I'm just saying airing that anger and frustration out on the internet is not a nice thing to do. It is best if you kept it to yourself.

Although if you don't care about Gaga on that level then please, complain away :poot:

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm just saying airing that anger and frustration out on the internet is not a nice thing to do. It is best if you kept it to yourself.

Although if you don't care about Gaga on that level then please, complain away :poot:

I'm doing this for the fans more than me so many people are attacking them on Instagram and Twitter just for venting and you have no right to say I don't care about gaga to see her like this is breaking my heart

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

I'm doing this for the fans more than me so many people are attacking them on Instagram and Twitter just for venting and you have no right to say I don't care about gaga to see her like this is breaking my heart

Sorry I wasn't saying you directly. I was referring to fans in general who didn't care about her wellbeing.

Archived