💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The woman who inspired Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I kinda understand why Gaga still doesn't want to give in, because it means she cannot do what she loves most anymore. Dispite the pain, she also gets an adrenaline rush up on that stage, she is fuelled by the applause. It's hard to just walk away from that. She always has seemed to have had an element of self-harm in her personality, expressed by cutting, not eating well, bad relationships, drinking too much, drugs, over-exhausting herself,  and now she is not 'in control' anymore, the pain has a different source and it is taking over. I can't imagine how hard it must be for her to mentally finally feel stronger and in a better place than ever but now have her psychical health deteriorate. That in turn harms her mental wellbeing again. It's a cycle I hope she can break free from and live as comfortably as she can with this pain.

This woman is very kind and brave for doing this. And it was ofcourse not her intention for Gaga to stop touring, but just for her to take more care of her general well-being and make better decisions in the future,.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Teal Ambition
44 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How did you know?

She posted about it 3 days ago and that's when I read it

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Kimblue
4 hours ago, Marjol said:

I kinda understand why Gaga still doesn't want to give in, because it means she cannot do what she loves most anymore. Dispite the pain, she also gets an adrenaline rush up on that stage, she is fuelled by the applause. It's hard to just walk away from that. She always has seemed to have had an element of self-harm in her personality, expressed by cutting, not eating well, bad relationships, drinking too much, drugs, over-exhausting herself,  and now she is not 'in control' anymore, the pain has a different source and it is taking over. I can't imagine how hard it must be for her to mentally finally feel stronger and in a better place than ever but now have her psychical health deteriorate. That in turn harms her mental wellbeing again. It's a cycle I hope she can break free from and live as comfortably as she can with this pain.

This woman is very kind and brave for doing this. And it was ofcourse not her intention for Gaga to stop touring, but just for her to take more care of her general well-being and make better decisions in the future,.

Yeah those “self-harm” tendancies concern me a lot.:ohno:  At least she seems to have a better handle on her mental health these last few years.

Archived