💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Doesn't it bother you that...

Pendulum

Featured Posts

lodylody

Also (sorry for double posting), there is no reason for her to fake pain to cancel these shows. She earns so much money from each show, she loves her fans so much, she would do anything she could to perform.

This is categorically a health issue.

I wish I knew more about why it was cancelled. I feel like I deserve more after being put through a postponed date, a rescheduling, the planning of actually going to the concert.

But I believe it is still unfair to suggest it is faked purely because we weren't given all of the information we could have been.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lodylody said:

I don't want to start an argument (sorry for being slightly off topic) but they aren't getting refunds for the travel expenses they paid. I'm lucky in comparison to many others and I still have £110 wasted.

I'm trying to make a day of it anyway, but if I had the choice I would just get the money back. I'm at uni and I just want to study instead now.

So it isn't really fair.

But on topic, she can never really win. I think she should divulge a bit more information though. Especially because - unlike the BTWB - it is so out of the blue. Some said there was something wrong because of the Grammys and Birmingham filing, but these were all hunches. The BTWB was postponed and then cancelled, and people were expecting something bad (especially after she literally broke her hip during Scheisse :emma: )

I completely understand the frustration of having other expenses associated with travelling for the show - I went to 4 shows in the US - but especially following the initial postponing of the European dates, I accepted the risk that my shows could have been cancelled also. But I also love travelling, so I would encourage those fans to take the trips anyway and explore the city they planned to visit. It's still disappointing, i know, but instead of dwelling on what could have been, I'd personally rather turn it into something positive. 

Anyway, back on topic :sweat: perhaps she'll talk about it a little more eventually, but if she needs time on her own then it's best to let her do what she needs to do. 

lauramonster

I don't know what some of you expect... a Gaga's masterclass about fibromyalgia? A permmanent camera on her to prove she's not lying and she's suffering?

First of all, I know it sucks when a show is cancelled. It happened to me with another artists and sucks. And most of then gave even less info than Gaga. She's giving the refund, if you can't cancel the trip don't waste your money and discover the city. Buy a nice thing or eat in a good restaurant with your ticket money. If not... fine, get the refund don't go to that city and keep thowing shade on the internet about Gaga and how evil is because she cancelled her tour cause she's sick.

Yes, belive it or not fibromyalgia is unexpected. And no, she doesn't have to talk about that every second to prove herself.

She lost money with this, she's probably feeling beyond terrible mentally and phisically right now... give her some credit and space. I remember seeing her throwing up while she was singing the edge of glory at the BTWB because her hip injure... I felt terrible. I don't wanna see her crying and dying on pain on a stage. She always tried to be professional and keep giving shows even when she should have stopped.  My only concern right now is her health, IDGAF about future tours or albums. She's a person and she's having a really bad time.

She's sick and she will be forever, the least we can do it's sending her our love, not asking her explanations... jeez.

lodylody
42 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I completely understand the frustration of having other expenses associated with travelling for the show - I went to 4 shows in the US - but especially following the initial postponing of the European dates, I accepted the risk that my shows could have been cancelled also. But I also love travelling, so I would encourage those fans to take the trips anyway and explore the city they planned to visit. It's still disappointing, i know, but instead of dwelling on what could have been, I'd personally rather turn it into something positive. 

Anyway, back on topic :sweat: perhaps she'll talk about it a little more eventually, but if she needs time on her own then it's best to let her do what she needs to do. 

It's fair to say, but for some people (and this isn't an issue with Gaga specifically, more an issue about what touring insurnace companies cover) it's just not what they want to do. I bought our tickets so we'll only have an hour and a half daylight in London, and it would be much more preferable to get the money back. Sorry for being off topic here, but I really feel as though these insurance companies should offer reimbursement for any travel expenses that are no longer going to good use.

OT: @lauramonster I agree with you to an extent. I feel a slightly longer explanation (even just mentioning her fibromylagia) would've been appreciated, but the #1 issue is her health (physically and mentally) and we should be putting more energy into letting her know that, although we are sad, it's not her fault and that we just want her to get better.

sipthistea

'Cause she hates us and is all about the bling not the music 

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

Taylor $wi£t is SHAKING IT OFF 

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Doesn't it bother you that Gaga refuses to comment or talk about the cancellations or her fibromyalgia at all, besides a few clips in the documentary? 

She has cancelled on her European fans twice through press releases that (let's face it) weren't written by herself. She has never made any comment on it any social media. M&G-fans are required not ask anything about the cancellations. She has read letters on stage multiple times mentioning her fibromyalgia but she always refuses to comment on it. If she really was so devastated cancelling all the shows, why wouldn't she take the time to reach out to her fans and tell us about how she is feeling? Just like she did when she cancelled the BTWB.

I don't doubt the seriousness of her fibromyalgia at all. However, I can understand that some fans do. When she originally postponed the European leg she was in "severe pain", but a few days later she was back on Instagram in high heels, riding horses and attending award shows. And now she deliveries one of her best shows ever in Birmingham with no trace of body pain at all, she even goes out to meet fans afterwards, but a few hours later she is such "extreme pain" that she needs to cancel the whole tour? I know fibromyalgia is unexpected, but it doesn't make any sense.

Also, remember when she cancelled that one date in Montreal? She went on all social medias to tell us about how she was feeling and apologizing. Meanwhile she's cancelled the European leg twice without making any single comment.

I love Gaga with all of my heart and just want her to get well, she doesn't deserve any of this. But I gotta say this doesn't make sense. Doesn't it bother you that theres definitely something about all of these cancellations they're not telling us? 

fibromyalgia s also an illness that is unpredictable

She’s already spoken about it many times. :shrug: She even posted tips for others who suffer from chronic pain on Instagram, and included her struggles in a documentary. There really isn’t much more for her to say.

I’m just glad she’s not all doped up on drugs like those that killed Prince.

She might want to stretch her tours out like the legacy rock bands do over a year to give her more time to recuperate in between shows. Or do stadiums and see more people with less shows. :happy:

5 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

She's been pushing through the pain the whole time. Just because you're in pain doesn't mean you can't still give good performances, go to award shows, ect. My mom has fibro, and often she will endure through the pain just to get stuff done, even though it can be agony. Ignoring your body is never good, and the more Gaga continues to stress her body while she's in all that pain, the faster her health will deteriorate in the future, unfortunately. Preventative care is a thing. Just because its possible for her to operate does not mean she should continue to. We all have to take care of our bodies, even pop stars with millions of fans, it's the only one we've got.

:applause:  This totally.

I live outside the space time continuum.

3 hours ago, lauramonster said:

I don't know what some of you expect... a Gaga's masterclass about fibromyalgia? A permmanent camera on her to prove she's not lying and she's suffering?

First of all, I know it sucks when a show is cancelled. It happened to me with another artists and sucks. And most of then gave even less info than Gaga. She's giving the refund, if you can't cancel the trip don't waste your money and discover the city. Buy a nice thing or eat in a good restaurant with your ticket money. If not... fine, get the refund don't go to that city and keep thowing shade on the internet about Gaga and how evil is because she cancelled her tour cause she's sick.

Yes, belive it or not fibromyalgia is unexpected. And no, she doesn't have to talk about that every second to prove herself.

She lost money with this, she's probably feeling beyond terrible mentally and phisically right now... give her some credit and space. I remember seeing her throwing up while she was singing the edge of glory at the BTWB because her hip injure... I felt terrible. I don't wanna see her crying and dying on pain on a stage. She always tried to be professional and keep giving shows even when she should have stopped.  My only concern right now is her health, IDGAF about future tours or albums. She's a person and she's having a really bad time.

She's sick and she will be forever, the least we can do it's sending her our love, not asking her explanations... jeez.

MTE

"No trace of pain at all"

gaga_jwt_heels.png

Does she have to be holding a cane on stage for y'all to believe she's in pain? She lives with this disease and she obviously doesn't want her life to be stopped by it, or don't y'all remember a certain tour where she would ignore her own pain so much she broke her hip?

This fanbase is so ungrateful and naive, Jesus.

DoremonLove

So do u want her to make a video of her crying about how much in pain she is in? Wasnt the doc clear enuf?. And as the person above me posted she went from heels to boots which shows that she was in pain n trying to still keep going. What really bothers me is that theres nothing much i can do then just pray for her health

How can anoyone not love gaga

In the future, I would love for Gaga to stand and sing like Adele and sit at the piano and sing like Elton.  Those iconic artists are so beloved, and they don't dance.

I would be happy if Gaga doesn't push herself to please those fans that are here for her as a dancer.  Better for her to please those who are here for her as a person, and as a singer/songwriter/musician.

RAMROD

Without making a single comment? She already posted her apology on social media, how much more do you want her to feel sorry for you because you can't attend a show?

Do you need her to buy a front page space on prestigious newspaper with a huge bolded fonts that said " I AM SORRY MONSTERS, IT IS MY FAULT FOR GETTING ILL!! HAPPY NOW?!!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived