💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Doesn't it bother you that...

Pendulum

Featured Posts

Doesn't it bother you that Gaga refuses to comment or talk about the cancellations or her fibromyalgia at all, besides a few clips in the documentary? 

She has cancelled on her European fans twice through press releases that (let's face it) weren't written by herself. She has never made any comment on it any social media. M&G-fans are required not ask anything about the cancellations. She has read letters on stage multiple times mentioning her fibromyalgia but she always refuses to comment on it. If she really was so devastated cancelling all the shows, why wouldn't she take the time to reach out to her fans and tell us about how she is feeling? Just like she did when she cancelled the BTWB.

I don't doubt the seriousness of her fibromyalgia at all. However, I can understand that some fans do. When she originally postponed the European leg she was in "severe pain", but a few days later she was back on Instagram in high heels, riding horses and attending award shows. And now she deliveries one of her best shows ever in Birmingham with no trace of body pain at all, she even goes out to meet fans afterwards, but a few hours later she is such "extreme pain" that she needs to cancel the whole tour? I know fibromyalgia is unexpected, but it doesn't make any sense.

Also, remember when she cancelled that one date in Montreal? She went on all social medias to tell us about how she was feeling and apologizing. Meanwhile she's cancelled the European leg twice without making any single comment.

I love Gaga with all of my heart and just want her to get well, she doesn't deserve any of this. But I gotta say this doesn't make sense. Doesn't it bother you that theres definitely something about all of these cancellations they're not telling us? 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangstas

exactly my thoughts :oprah: 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Luke78619

Also, she's not required to talk about it, she's probably in a lot of pain right now. I know if I have a headache I lay in bed eating ice cream and don't make contact with the outside world, imagine how she's feeling 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I think it was hard enough for her to write that Instagram note, I bet she feels terrible, physically and emotionally.

KyliesChild

Why should she? The clips in the documentary clearly indicate the pain she's in due to the disease. Chronic pain isn't easy to talk about to those around you—just imagine feeling pressured to open up about your condition to millions of people nationwide.

She's opened up about her journey with chronic pain several times on social media as well. 

Edonis

I believe some fans mentioned that at the Meet & Greet for Birmingham she seemed extremely tired and almost "drugged up" for lack of a better phrase. It's possible her flare up occurred after the show in between travels, which for people who claim to have chronic pain, seem to experience some of the worst when traveling. Bu who knows, she may speak about it soon.

PopMonstre
18 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Doesn't it bother you that Gaga refuses to comment or talk about the cancellations or her fibromyalgia at all, besides a few clips in the documentary? 

She has cancelled on her European fans twice through press releases that (let's face it) weren't written by herself. She has never made any comment on it any social media. M&G-fans are required not ask anything about the cancellations. She has read letters on stage multiple times mentioning her fibromyalgia but she always refuses to comment on it. If she really was so devastated cancelling all the shows, why wouldn't she take the time to reach out to her fans and tell us about how she is feeling? Just like she did when she cancelled the BTWB.

I don't doubt the seriousness of her fibromyalgia at all. However, I can understand that some fans do. When she originally postponed the European leg she was in "severe pain", but a few days later she was back on Instagram in high heels, riding horses and attending award shows. And now she deliveries one of her best shows ever in Birmingham with no trace of body pain at all, she even goes out to meet fans afterwards, but a few hours later she is such "extreme pain" that she needs to cancel the whole tour? I know fibromyalgia is unexpected, but it doesn't make any sense.

I love Gaga with all of my heart and just want her to get well, she doesn't deserve any of this. But I gotta say this doesn't make sense. Doesn't it bother you that theres definitely something about all of these cancellations they're not telling us?

She's been pushing through the pain the whole time. Just because you're in pain doesn't mean you can't still give good performances, go to award shows, ect. My mom has fibro, and often she will endure through the pain just to get stuff done, even though it can be agony. Ignoring your body is never good, and the more Gaga continues to stress her body while she's in all that pain, the faster her health will deteriorate in the future, unfortunately. Preventative care is a thing. Just because its possible for her to operate does not mean she should continue to. We all have to take care of our bodies, even pop stars with millions of fans, it's the only one we've got.

He8MyHeart

It makes me think that she might be taking super strong painkillers to mask the pain so she can perform which is even more worrying.

DeleteMyAccount

She got hurt and had to cancel. How does that not make sense? And she actually did tell us about the postponements and cancelations. You clearly don't know much about anything regarding the illness, so I'd rather you not try and make conspiracies about something so serious.

ryanripley

no, it's her private personal life and as a human being she has every right to choose what she keeps private

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

She owes us absolutely nothing. We are not entitled to hearing her whole story, it's her private business. In my opinion, she's already spoken about it enough. 

Archived