đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best videos of the JWT?

flyp

Featured Posts

Hey guys! So I was saving myself and not watching videos of the JWT until my Paris date... So naturally, to cope with today's news, I watched a fan-made DVD of the Vancouver show, and I was wondering if some of you guys could share what you think are the best videos taken at the JWT? (so I can cry myself to sleep, essentially) Looking in particular for performances of DH, JW, Alejandro, TEOG, MR and BM, but any stellar performance is welcome!

Thanks guys! Long live JWT! :firega:

3 minutes ago, flyp said:

Hey guys! So I was saving myself and not watching videos of the JWT until my Paris date... So naturally, to cope with today's news, I watched a fan-made DVD of the Vancouver show, and I was wondering if some of you guys could share what you think are the best videos taken at the JWT? (so I can cry myself to sleep, essentially) Looking in particular for performances of DH, JW, Alejandro, TEOG, MR and BM, but any stellar performance is welcome!

Thanks guys! Long live JWT! :firega:

Behind stage - meet&greet leak video

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Sneaky Oliver

Ohhhh poor baby :cryga: my heart just broke. I recommend NY shows. The stage was not the same but her energy was AMAZING

I’m on my Legacy Act era

papergangstas
28 minutes ago, Blond said:

Behind stage - meet&greet leak video

giphy.gif

you really love this gif don’t you :trollga:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Archived