💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jwt refunds???

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So I was devastated to hear the the news that its been cancelled this morning, it really shook me but I was also looking forward to getting my 300 quid back so I could spend it on other shows like heels of hell and jubilee but these events are really popular and will probably sell out before the day I get my money back on February 6th. So is there any way I can get my money back before the date?? Has anyone tried??? 

Btw: my tour date was at the O2 arena on February 4th 

venusfly

You won’t be able to get the money back before the date, they’ll automatically process everyone’s at the same time which affects tens of thousands of people so will probably take some time.

5 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

So I was devastated to hear the the news that its been cancelled this morning, it really shook me but I was also looking forward to getting my 300 quid back so I could spend it on other shows like heels of hell and jubilee but these events are really popular and will probably sell out before the day I get my money back on February 6th. So is there any way I can get my money back before the date?? Has anyone tried??? 

Btw: my tour date was at the O2 arena on February 4th 

You can start asking it back on the 6th if I read it correctly... for my cancelled show in Antwerp it had a 6 week minimum processing period after the request, could've taken up to 12 weeks, so don't count on it

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

You won’t be able to get the money back before the date, they’ll automatically process everyone’s at the same time which affects tens of thousands of people so will probably take some time.

so i don't have to call or anything? it'll just happen?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

It takes some time even after they returned the money, your bank/ credit card issuer might need few days to process. 

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

It will if you got your tickets on official websites and you used your credit card. They will send a email probably being sent already.

Spoiler

That’s how I got my Ed Shitran refund.

Spoiler

Don’t judge me I got Ed Shitran tickets coz my crush loves him:toofunny:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Easy said:

It will if you got your tickets on official websites and you used your credit card. They will send a email probably being sent already.

Reveal hidden contents

That’s how I got my Ed Shitran refund.

Hide contents

Don’t judge me I got Ed Shitran tickets coz my crush loves him:toofunny:

i used my card and i got my ticket from a website i was taken too straight from the O2 website

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Glamourpuss

I got mine from eventim (website for the Manchester arena) and get a refund straight away but it will take 10 days to process. 

Just now, ryanripley said:

i used my card and i got my ticket from a website i was taken too straight from the O2 website

Your money will come in automatically just check your email.

venusfly
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

No, you’d have to call if it was rescheduled but since it’s cancelled they’re required to process it automatically for you or it’d be fraud, keep an eye on your emails though :)

Villanelle

I'm in a dilemma

I actually sold my 2 tickets earlier this week (for the 4th) and I would get the money in a week or so's time after the event.

So if the person who purchased my ticket gets her money back, what do I get? lol

I don't get how it works

venusfly
Just now, Gaga2017 said:

I'm in a dilemma

I actually sold my 2 tickets earlier this week (for the 4th) and I would get the money in a week or so's time after the event.

So if the person who purchased my ticket gets her money back, what do I get? lol

I don't get how it works

How did you sell it? If you sold it through anything other than GetMeIn you'll probably get your money back as well as the person who bought it from you, so make that money sis :sweat:

Villanelle
9 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

How did you sell it? If you sold it through anything other than GetMeIn you'll probably get your money back as well as the person who bought it from you, so make that money sis :sweat:

I sold them ON GetMeIn lol

I think Im screwed tbh

venusfly
5 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

I sold them ON GetMeIn lol

I think Im screwed tbh

Not sure then, you can check your emails for any notices but since you sold your tickets you've passed them on to another person & got money for it so not sure you'd be eligible for a refund. Get in touch with GetMeIn for info tho.

Archived